thirteen.

3:00am

aaliyah's pov

After reading the note , I looked around frantically then shut the door.

"What's wrong?"

I just gave Ethan the note and paced around the room.

"He's gonna get me , He's gonna get me."

"Calm down li."

I felt the tears starting to come to my eyes.

Ethan grabbed me and pulled me into his chest and I started crying while holding him tight.

"He's going to come for you , e. I can't let that happen to you."

He lifted my head to look at him and he kissed my nose before speaking

"Hey , don't think for a second I'm going anywhere because I'm going to stay here right by your side. I love you , Okay? I will always be here for you Okay?"

He wiped my tears then kissed my forehead.

"We will get through this okay? I got you. I'm always here."

"Thank you, baby."

"Of course."

He locked the door then picked me up bridal style.

"AH! What are you doing?"

"I just wanna hold you." He pouts

"Well you can hold me all you want."

                             .  .  .

                                       8:26am

aaliyah's pov

I woke up in Ethan's arms and the sun shining on my skin. I kissed his head then made me way to the bathroom.  I closed the bathroom and was ready to change my clothes when I heard something opening.

I looked behind me and saw Damon getting inside the window. I hurried up and tried to close it but he got through quickly and pushed me against the wall while strangling me.

"Now listen to me baby. I don't like playing games so stop playing with that dude and come back to me. I miss you." Damon said

"You're crazy if you think I'm going to do that. I'm happy with him."

He just chuckled and squeezed harder on my neck making it hard to breathe.

"You belong to me. Don't you ever forget that."

"I LOVE HIM!" I shouted

His eyes went dark.

Oh no.

He pushed my head harder against the wall making me groan in pain.

"Now you listen here , you little bitch. You aren't in love with him. You love ME. Stop denying it. Now you stop seeing him or you will regret it." He said before letting me go and me dropping to the ground , gasping for air.

"I love you." He said before leaving out the window.

"I hate you." I whispered

I started crying and couldn't stop.

I want to be with Ethan but I can't put him in danger. I won't let him get hurt.

I know what I have to do.

. . .

happy birthday to me. :)

02/02/03