nine.

aaliyah's pov

3:45am
After spending the whole day exploring the beautiful city we finally settled down at a hotel with a beautiful view of the red rock.

"Finally!" Ethan sighs as he opens the door to our door.

I set my bags and the roses form the dinner down on the nightstand.

I felt arms go around my arms tightly and put me on the bed.

"Ethan!" I squeal

He kissed me all over my face while I was laughing trying to get out his grip.

"Baby that tickles!" I laughed out to him.

He stops for a minute and looks at me. I try to speak but I couldn't stop laughing.

"Are you okay?" He asked me while laughing

"I -I can- can't -s-s-sto-stop lau-laug-laughing" I told him

I finally calmed down after a couple of minutes and looked at him smiling hard.

"You're so beautiful." I told him
"Stop it" He said blushing then started laughing which made me start laughing.

"No , no I'm serious , every detail about you is perfect. Plus you are caring , loving , goofy , sweet and much more. I know you would do anything for anyone if you had to. You're so special and you deserve the world. I really like you , e." I told him while looking into his eyes and stroking his cheek.

"You really think that of me?" He said smiling

"I wouldn't be saying it if I didn't , now would I?"

"Thank you for that. You are are truly one of the most greatest people I've met. I truly do feel like I'm on top of the world when I'm with you. I really like you too , lili." He says while staring at me.

I don't say anything to him , I just keep smiling and stare at him while he does the same.

His eyes are so beautiful. You can get so lost inside of them and they makes you feel safe and loved. Like everything will be alright.

"So are we just gonna stare at each other or actually do something?" He asks

"Look at you becoming bold now huh?" I say

"Yeah , I guess you can say that."

I pulled him by his t -shirt and kissed him hard. Our lips felt so right together and I never wanted it to stop.

Jesus , he's a good kisser.

We break apart to my phone ringing .

Ethan gets off of me and I go answer the phone.

Layla is calling

I answer it but immediately get Interrupted by her.

"LIYAH YOU FINALLY ANSWERED."

"Yeah , I turned my phone off."

"I was so worried about you don't leave me in the dark ever again. I was calling because a package came for you."

"Well , open it."

I heard something opening and a gasp

"Well , What is it?"

"It's from Damon."

"Throw it out."

I turned around and saw ethan looking at me nervously.

I pointed to the bathroom then blew a kiss and him while he pretends to catch it.

I go into the bathroom , close and lock the door.

"Hello?"

"I'm still here."

"How did he even know our address?"

"I don't know li , what are we gonna do?"

"We aren't going to tell anybody what's going on. We just have to be patient."

"What? Aaliyah , are you serious?"

"Trust me lay, Ive dated the man for 2 years. I know what he's capable of. I would never put you in danger."

"I trust you. Do your boy toy know about dame?"

"No , but I'll tell him when the time is right. I'll call you later."

" liyah"

I hung up the phone before anymore was said.

I was terrified. As soon as everything is going good in my life. This happens. What if he hurts Layla? My parents , brother? Me? Or even worse Ethan? I can't let that happen to him. I love him.

I went back out and saw ethan cuddling a pillow while watching the tv.

As soon as he saw me in sight he opened him arms and smiling widely at me.

"Come here and cuddle with me baby. I missed you."

"I was only gone for a couple minutes."

"Too long."

Before I could get into his arms he gets up and puts his hand on the collar of his shirt looking at me.

"Do you mind?"

"No"

He takes his shirt off and I see his toned stomach.

Damn.

"You're staring"

"I know"

He blushes then gets in the bed.

"Come here , sweetheart."

I quickly get into his arms while he kisses my head.

"Where are we going tomorrow?"

"Let's go somewhere you want to go."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I don't want this to be all about me , this is a 50/50 thing. Okay?"

"Okay Baby."

He turns the light off and wraps his  buff arms around me while my head was in his chest.

My eyes were droopy but before I went to sleep I heard him say what I'd never thought he would say

"Goodnight lili , i love you."