Before

A group of six friends consisting of three girls and three guys roamed the halls of Berryville High. Soon that number diminished to five when Kate got caught in the back of a van with Kaydence and killed herself soon after.

A group of five friends consisting of two girls and three guys roamed the halls of Berryville High. Soon that number diminished to four when Kai got caught smoking weed with a bunch of junkies and was expelled soon after.

A group of four friends consisting of two girls and two guys roamed the halls of Berryville High. Soon that number diminished to three when Jacoby came out as gay, and his parents kicked him out soon after.

A group of three friends consisting of two girls and one guy roamed the halls of Berryville High. Soon that number diminished to two when Sadie drank too much at a party and killed a family of four when she decided to drive under the influence.

A group of two friends consisting of one girl and one guy roamed the halls of Berryville High. Soon that number diminished to one when Blaire got the news of her father's new job, and she moved away that same month.

Alone, one guy roamed the halls of Berryville High. Class to class, he walked alone, usually being unnoticed and/or bullied. That number diminished to zero when he disappeared, and no one knew where he went.