twenty six - acting world

BUZZFEED

How awesome is this week turning out to be? For us here at Buzzfeed, pretty awesome

How awesome is this week turning out to be? For us here at Buzzfeed, pretty awesome. Our girl Milani is slowly taking over the young teen acting world and we couldn't be more proud of how high she's rising.

Milani, and the rest of the Losers Club finished filming the new remake of IT about a month ago, she and the cast will be spending all week doing promos and interviews. Don't forget to go watch IT on September 8th in your local theater.

Not only is she playing the role of the show stopping Stephanie Gray, but she's taking on two new roles in both a tv show and movie. Both two bad-ass characters, it's like she was born to play that kind of role.

Milani portrays mesmerizing Madeline Hopkins in the new female empowerment movie, All Empowered. Madeline overpowers the high school social hierarchy and rules the school with grace but apparently isn't very good at ruling her own life. As she goes through a constant line of pathetic relationships, family problems, and friendships; and not to mention the way society acts towards females who have confidence in themselves, she realizes that she doesn't need anyone holding her back from being her true empowered self.

If that didn't get your adrenaline pumping this will, Milani will finally officially be joining the cast of Stranger Things! Of course, she has a small role due to her movie filming but she'll still be acting along side her best buddies. The Duffer Brothers, Shawn Levy, and Milani are all being very quiet about the role so we unfortunately don't have much information but we know she'll slay the character. Don't forget to stream Netflix' Stranger Things 2 On October 27!

written by nina lee

OTHER RELATED ARTICLES

Fans take shipping to the next level with Finn Wolfhard and Jack Dylan Grazer

What you need to know before Stranger Things 2 arrives

Fans suspect Milani Mills and Finn Wolfhard are dating

- LOVELUMAX