Chapter Two.

(James's Point Of View)

I can't take this anymore. These bloody police following me around everywhere I go. I can't even go to the shops without one if their bloody cop cars following a metre behind me. But do you know what is worse than the coppers? The press. I have hundreds of bloody articles and news papers claiming I did this and that. I have had enough.

Anne's body hasn't been found yet and I hope they never find one. I hope constantly that she is alive, because I love her more than anything and I will always bloody love her no matter what.

The only reason I am not in prison for her murder or disappearance is because there is no bloody body to be found! She is out there somewhere, alive. And until I find her, I fear that my life will never be normal again and neither will her's.

I would never touch a golden hair on her bloody head let alone kill her. I can't even begin to think how mentally sick you have to be to bloody kill someone or kidnap someone. And the thought that she might be in the same room as someone that ill. It makes me feel sick and makes my bones shiver to the core. But what I don't understand is why someone, well, alot of people in my case think that I am capable of such bloody evil. And that I hid her body somewhere and won't tell anyone. That's the sickest thing of all.

(The Next Day)

"James!" James's Mum, Sue called up the stairs. "James wake your bloody arse up now. You 'gon be late for school!" She shouted.

James murmured in his bed, as he stuck his leg out and began to roll out of his crisp white covers. Landing awkwardly on the floor with a thump.

"What the bloody hell was that James? We haven't got time to fart' about. If you don't want a detention you better wake your bloody arse up now and leg' it to school!" Sue called as she stomped her way up the stairs.

As the door swung open banging against the wall behind it. She was stunned to see that James was sort of dressed. Sue held in a snort as she took one look at James and slowly closed the door. And manically giggled all the way down the stairs.

James was half dangling of the bed. He was in his pyjamas bottoms with his freshly ironed shirt's buttons half done up the wrong way. His hair was in a wild black mess, flopping down across his face. His eyes were closed as he was fast asleep and he had one sock on his foot and another in his hand and a tooth brush half hanging out his mouth with minty drool dribbling down. His tie was wrapped around his head in the oddest manor. He was a right sight.

Author's Note) Hey People. This is the introduction to James. He is named after James from End Of The F***ing world. I am trying to give each of my characters a personalities and different ways of speaking. James uses 'Bloody' a lot if you hadn't noticed already. And he is a sort of goofball type character. I know the POV is weird for this chapter but ignore it. I promise it gets better later on.
Feel free to comment ideas and your opinions. Phoebe. 🌻✨