Chapter 2

It was time for the party, and Maddison got in her red shirt with blue stripes. She puts on jeans and black shoes and heads on out.
Katie was in the car with a yellow dress. Maddison gets in the car.
"Hey Katie!" Maddison yells.
"Hey Maddison I missed you so much!" Katie says as she hugs Maddison.
"I can't wait to go there!" Maddison says.
"Yeah."
Katie and Maddison talked the whole way there. It turns out that Katie was a little nervous but she was also excited.
When they made it there, the place was full of bright and laughing children. The place was full of balloons.
"This place looks amazing!!!" Madison yells.
"I know, and we haven't even entered the building yet!" Katie responds.
Katie and Maddison enter the building, and there were so many rooms. Maddison's head started to spin.
"There are so many kids here! I can't even tell where our classmates are!" Maddison yells.
Maddison turns around, but Katie was gone. She looks around for Katie. Katie was gone. Maddison checks in all of the rooms, but she couldn't find Katie. The place was too crowded. Maddison just needed some air. She left the party rooms inside the hallway. There weren't many people there. The halls were dark and it looked scary. No wonder many kids didn't explore that part.
Maddison looks through the halls, hoping to find Katie since Katie didn't like overcrowded places, but no one was there.
"Maddison!!!" Katie yells. Her voice echoes down the halls.
"Katie!" Maddison yells. "Is that you?!"
"Maddison. There's this amazing room that I need to show you. Come on!!!" Katie yells.
Maddison follows the voice down the hall and into the dark.