Chapter 15

"Josh, Josh, wake up!!!" Katie yells.
      She shakes Josh as he lies asleep.
       "This is bad!!! This is really bad!!!" Crystal panics.
     "Hey guys, I think he's waking up," Logan claims.
    Josh's head was spinning as he tried to get up. He sees blurry faces, he couldn't tell which one was which.
      "He'll be fine," Logan says. "He's waking up right now,"
      "Guys, what happened?" Josh muttered out.
       He slowly gets up and looks over at them.
      "We're in the elevator, it's the only safe place so far," Crystal says. "The fox nearly captured us, but all of us escaped. The ballerina and her little minions are guarding the door as we speak, so there's no way we're getting out of this place without a fight,"
        "Well, not until it's 6am," Logan says.
        "Well, at least we're safe here," Josh says.
        "But what are we going to do?" Katie asks. "How are we even going to get out of this place?"
       "The robots will find us sooner or later," Crystal says. "So the best thing to do is to go out the back door,"
       "Really?" Josh asks.
       "That's the only other way out, but there is bad news," Crystal says.
        "What's that?" Logan asks. "Does the door need the lock to be picked?"
        "That too, but there is a bear there," Crystal says.
        "Oh great, another one," Logan snickers.
        "We need to find a way to get the bear away from the room so we can escape," Crystal says.
        "Wait guys, we still need to find clues," Katie says. "We can't escape just yet. Can't we look around a little bit longer?"
Crystal glares at Katie for a second, then she sighs.
"Fine," Crystal sighs. "Can we at least wait a little bit so Josh can at least breath while walking?"
"I'm good with that," Katie says.
The elevator starts to rattle. The kids have terrified looks on their faces as Logan checks to see what it is. The elevator starts to go down.
         "Why is the elevator going down?" Crystal asks.
          "I don't know, it could be the murderous robots in this place, who knows?" Logan stressfully says.
          "Guys, let's not fight now," Crystal says. "We need to stop the elevator, but how?"
          Just then, the elevator pauses for a second. The kids give confused glances at each other. Loud noises are on the roof of the elevator. Then, the elevator drops really quickly down. They scream as the wind pushes them to the ceiling. The elevator stops out of the blue, and they fall to the ground.
         "Ugh, where are we?" Katie asks as she slowly gets up and heads over to the door.
         "Don't leave yet," Crystal says. "We don't know if the Fox is there,"
         "I don't think we have a choice," Logan pants out. "The elevator is damaged severely, the animatronics can get in it a lot easier now, which means we're dead if they catch us, especially in this condition,"
         "So we have to leave," Josh says.
         "Yeah," Katie says.
         Katie starts to open the door. Josh goes to help. When the door opens, the kids eyes go wide and their mouths drop open.

(I am EVIL HOMER!!!) Cliffhanger! Anyway, thanks for reading this chapter, and the drawing down below is Crystal. Sorry if it's bad. Let me know in the comments if you want me to draw another character from this book.
Also, thanks for reading.