Chemicals

It had been a few days since Joker broke out of Arkham and he'd still been laying low. It was killing him to not be able to contact Allie. He missed her more than words could express. With every fiber of his being, he needed her in his arms again. He also longed to be reunited with his young son, the little clown himself. However, there was other business to tend to, and he and Frost were doing just that.

He was on his way home in the Lamborghini, after yet another long day, when suddenly a motorcycle roared up next to him. The rider's long blonde hair and glasses placed it for him-Harleen. He'd thought he'd gotten rid off her back at the asylum for sure. What with the shock treatment and all. He cringed and blocked his view of her with his hand. Within the next few seconds she had darted in front of him and used her bike as a road block in front of his car.

Somewhat defeated, he slammed on the breaks and got out of the car. "Can't you just go away?" "I love you! Why can't you just let me all the way in? I want to be with you!" She advanced toward him. He shoved her away, "You see the problem with that, doll face, is that I don't want you. Now fucking beat it." He said calmly and turned to get back in his car. She followed him quickly, "What do I have to do? Whatever it is I'll do it! Anything! I love you!" Joker had heard enough. He threw his hands up, "Okay okay! Just get your happy ass in the car."

He brought Harleen to Ace Chemical, and like a typical damsel, deranged as she was, she jumped into the chemical vat. He had convinced her that it was the only way he would accept her as his own and she was happy to meet his expectations. Once she was out of his sight and out of his hair, he realized that the last time he was here, he was with his beloved Allie. He remembered that he'd never want to change her into a monster like him. And in that moment, all he could think about was retrieving an innocent woman from the boiling chemicals.

Joker didn't even think about the difference between Allie and Harleen. He dove in after the girl, only to pull up a slender blonde rather than his dream girl, a certain curvy brunette. He looked at her face, and although she wasn't the one he wanted, he figured she'd be fun to have around. It could still be awhile before he'd see Allie again. He kissed his new Harley. Her eyes burst open and she looked up at him in complete bliss.

Smutty.

He took her back to the mansion where they got cleaned up after their chemical bath. She stood naked in front of him. He grinned, "Oh, Harley." She giggled. He leaned into her face and slowly licked her cheek. She moaned and shuddered against him. Suddenly she was laying face first on the mattress. She turned her head to the side to breathe. "So rough, Mistah J!" He admired her tight ass before smacking it hard, definitely leaving a mark. "Shut the fuck up."

He rammed his cock into her, thrusting without thought or mercy. All he cared about was his own pleasure. She was nothing like Allie, and he didn't want to treat her like Allie. She didn't deserve to be treated like his queen. The woman on the bed squirmed and moaned uncomfortably. Joker shoved her over in her back. He dove even deeper into her pussy and continued to buck against her harshly. He slapped her tits audibly. Earning more wild moans from her.

He pulled out of her and threw himself on the bed next to her. Harley immediately got up and her hands found his member. "Oh what a pretty cock you've got Mistah J." She wrapped her lips around it and her head started to bob. His fingers kept a firm grip on her hair. He held his head back, and like before, no thoughts came to his mind. His pleasure took center stage as the blonde sucked his cock.

He came all over Harley's face. He never did that to Allie, he thought it was degrading to her. Plus he didn't want to cover her pretty face. Not that Harley didn't have a pretty face, she just didn't have his respect like Allie did. He didn't mind treating Harley this way.

End smut.

After finally settling into bed, she cuddled up to him, clinging on tightly. Joker didn't really want to be this close to her as they slept but figured he'd let her if that meant she'd just go to sleep. Harley seemed exhausted and found slumber easily. He, on the other hand, couldn't stop thinking. What if, somehow, he could have  both women. Harley could be his little trophy and submissive sex toy. While Allie could take her rightful place as his other half. Though the thought of the dynamic in the bedroom was fun, he thought it would be entertaining in life as well. Two women who were completely different from each other. Allie would always be his number one, of course.

Maybe she loved him enough to go along with it-fuck! Of course she wouldn't! The chemicals had made his brain even more fucked up than usual. Why would she settle with sharing him? After all that they'd been through, he couldn't possibly ask her anything of that sort. She'd given birth to his child and had his heart. Therefore, she deserved all of his attention. There was also Jake. How could he believe that his father truly loved his mom if he had another girlfriend?

If he couldn't have him both, it was simple. He'd just have to kill Harley after getting Allie back. No- he'd have to get rid of her before then. Allie wouldn't want him after knowing he'd had another woman during their separation.