A Good Man

It was late the next evening and Allie had gotten Jake into bed and he was fast asleep. She decided to watch some tv by herself before getting ready for bed. She was in the middle of her show when there was a persistent knock on the door. "Who is it?" She asked when she got to the door. "Kitten, open the door." She opened it and Joker waltzed in. "Hey, Jake is asleep." "Yeah, I figured, but I just now finished a deal. I didn't think it would be too late for a visit with Jake's momma." He grinned. "I gotcha." She smiled.

Allie led the way to her bedroom. Joker looked around, "Cozy space, baby." He got close to her and picked up then tossed her on the bed. Before crawling on top of her, he noticed a picture of Jake on the nightstand. "Sorry buddy, you can't see this." He turned the frame on is face. He got on top of Allie. "It's not actually him, you know." She giggled as he kissed her neck. "Honey, I don't want my son staring at me while I'm nailing his mom." She laughed in his face.

Smutty.

Joker stared down at her as he sat himself up to unbutton his shirt. Allie's need for him grew as the shirt was peeled away from his broad shoulders. She lifted herself up to kiss all over his strong torso. Her fingers ran along his gold chains hanging around his neck. He let her love on him for a few seconds then shoved her back down to the mattress. The act of dominance made her even hotter for him. He held her wrists down as he sucked on her neck. He paused and he pulled the hem of her comfy shirt up her body. Allie pulled it completely over her head and then saw Joker's bewildered face.

"What the hell kind of bra is this?" He looked at her nude, supportive sports bra. "I'm sorry, it's comfortable. I didn't know this was going to happen." "Oh God, let's just get it off." He ripped it off of her quickly and gazed at her breasts. He slowly took them in his hands and looked up at her face. "I think I've missed these most of all." He grinned. "Shut up." Allie laughed as he kissed downward in the valley between her breasts.

He made his way down her stomach then stopped to take his pants and boxers off. His cock sprung out and Allie tried to grab it. Joker pushed her hands away, "No, Kitten. I'm in charge here." He forcefully shoved his hand into her panties and started rubbing her clit. She moaned in upmost sexual relief. He looked at her face as his fingers fucked her rapidly. She threw her head back and she was breathing extremely hard, her chest heaved up and down. He watched her breasts as they bounced with her movements. He leaned down and kissed her deeply then sucked on her nipple.

He member was hardened by now and he slid it in between her wet folds slowly and watched her reaction. She whined, "Ohh, J please." He leaned down onto her, put his mouth on hers and reached down to put his cock at her entrance. They moaned into each other's mouths as it slid in. Joker couldn't believe he was being intimate with Allie again after so long. After all the other women that he had wished were her and all the lonely days and nights without her, they were together at last.

End Smut.

Sometime later they lay next to each other in bed, finally both able to catch their breath. "I love you, J." He rolled over and propped himself up to look at her. "Love you too, baby." She brought her hand up to caress his cheek. "Kitten you have know idea how long I've been missing that. How often during the last three years I've ached for you." "Yeah well at least I can say I haven't been with anyone else. How many women have you been with since me?" He looked at her, surprised that she hadn't had another man. Then he took a deep breath, "Two." She laughed loudly, "I'm sure, J. Anyway, it doesn't matter. I know that you and I are the only ones for each other." "You've got that right baby, you're all that means anything to me."

Allie awoke the next morning when she felt something moving underneath the covers. Joker was awake soon after due to the same thing. "Kitten, what the hell's going on?" She giggled, "Jake's under there." Just then, their son's little head popped up from under the covers. Joker laughed wildly, "Well if it isn't the little clown!" "Daddy!" The boys embraced each other.

The family's quality time was interrupted by Joker's phone ringing. He picked it up, "Shit, thirteen missed calls from Frost." He answered immediately. After a few seconds he looked at Allie and said, "Sorry honey." He left the room. Thankfully Allie and Joker had put on some clothes before going to sleep. Jake only had to see his dad in boxers. "What's daddy doing?" He asked his mom. "Oh it's probably just a work call, buddy." Allie said, hoping for the best.

Joker returned and said, "Jake, can you go play in the living room for minute? Momma and I'll be right out." The boy obeyed his father and Joker stepped closer to Allie with a strange, sad look on his face. "Baby, what's wrong?" Allie was concerned now and sat on the edge of the bed, facing him. "The cops found the new club. And they're surrounding my house. Frost has been keeping them at bay for hours. He won't tell them where I am but I have to come to them. They're going to take me back to the asylum."

Allie was stunned at the new information. She couldn't find hardly any words to say. "What? This can't be happening. Everything is perfect." "Kitten I know you're worried, but don't. I'll be out before you know it. I've broken out before so they'll definitely up the security. I can still get out, though. Anything to get back to the two of you." She started to sob and she put her face in her hands. "Oh my God - Jake. He'll be devastated without you." "You assure him that'll I'll be back. I will be."

"Joanna said you had to leave the old club. How long have they been after you, J?" She was angry because he'd failed to tell her how bad things were. He sighed, "Almost three years." "Jesus, J, what did you do? You were always careful when we were together." "That's just it. I lost it when you left. And a couple months afterwards there was a heist that went wrong and they've been after me ever since."

"Well you can try to explain to Jake why you're leaving him." She walked around him to get to the door. He stopped her, "Baby, please don't be mad. I'm sorry this happened. I'll make it right." She teared up again, "You know, I just wish you were normal. I wish my son could just have his father in his life like any other kid." He nodded, "I know. But I love that boy. I have to do this so he'll be safe." He looked down, "I wish I could be a good man for you both." She wrapped her arms around him, "You are a good man, J. You're my man. You're already a good daddy. Go take care of your shit, and come back to us, please." "Soon, baby, I promise you." He kissed her forehead firmly.

"I have to go away for awhile," Joker explained as he knelt in front of Jake, "but I'll be back soon, my boy." The little boy became upset, "No! Daddy don't go!" He latched onto his father. Joker held him tightly, "Jake, buddy, I need you to be brave. For me. I know you're a brave boy." The boy looked at his father's face and wiped his tear away. "Yeah." He nodded. "Good. Be a good boy for momma until I get back, okay?" The boy nodded again. "Love you, daddy." "I love you too, son."