Three Years

Three years.
Three years without his Kitten. He hadn't forgotten her, not for a second. In fact she continued to haunt his dreams and lingered about in his everyday life. This night was not too different from any other: he was eyeing a beautiful brunette with a nice rack, at first glance she could have been her. Three years of brunettes and to him they were all Allie. Blondes and red heads didn't interest him much. Just brown-haired women and it was even better if they had green eyes. None of them compared to her in the slightest, but it was the only way he could -somehow- have her.

Sometimes he was gentle and tender with these women, and other times he was rough and dominant. Half the time he wanted to be loving as if he could get Allie back, and half the time he wished he could punish her. For some unknown reason, lately it had gotten worse. He drank all the time and he was losing money because he couldn't focus on work. To make matters worse, Jonny Frost got himself a gorgeous girlfriend. She was always all over him. Allie was never that tacky or clingy but still, it only reminded Joker of what he had lost.

He wondered about her at some point during each day. Where was she? Where was she working? Was she happy? Had she found someone else? The thought of someone else's hands on his woman made his stomach turn. It was time to come back to reality and get the brunette to go back to his office so he could fuck the Allie out of his system for the night.

Allie was pretty tired after a long work week. It was time to tuck her son into bed for night. "Jacob Napier you get yourself into bed right now." Great, not even three years old and he's already addicted to television, she thought. She still couldn't believe that in just a few short months she'd have a three year old on her hands. He was a great kid, but she was ready for the terrible twos to be over with. The toddler came running into her arms.

"Ohh, you're getting heavy, buddy." The boy giggled as she carried him into his room. She laid him down in his bed and covered him with his blankets. "Night, momma." he cooed. "Goodnight, my sweet boy. I love you." The little boy closed his eyes. He was her daily reminder of the love of her life. He looked-and sometimes acted- more and more like Joker everyday. His blue eyes were identical to his father's, along with his slender nose and sharp jawline. Little Jake was nearly out by the time Allie shut the light off and exited his bedroom.

She missed Joker everyday. She found out she was expecting their child just a couple of months after she moved out of the mansion. After miscarrying in her first pregnancy, she was determined to keep this one safe and was extremely careful in everything she did. She found all the comfort in the world when she had their baby. All of the best characteristics of Joker would grow in their child. And during every big part of Jake's life she so desperately wanted to tell her beloved J. The were times when she picked up her phone and almost did.

She had no idea what to tell Jake about his father. He knew he had to have one because a lot of the other kids at day care had daddies that picked them up at the end of the day. Maybe she would tell him that his daddy loved him and his mommy more than anything but he had to go away and she'd leave it at that for the time being. Maybe she'd tell him his daddy couldn't be with him because he was a superhero saving the world from bad guys. Her baby didn't need to know that Joker was classified as a "bad guy" because to her, he wasn't.

She needed to shower. She stood under the shower head thoroughly enjoying the relaxing heat of the water. It had been a while, so she started touching herself. She hadn't been with a man since J, it's not like she hadn't thought about others, she was human after all. However, men in general didn't really interest her. She'd already had love that was irreplaceable. Besides who'd want to sleep with someone who had a kid? If it were the other way around, she wouldn't want to either.

Smutty.

Oftentimes, like this night, she'd pleasure herself to her mind's image of Joker. She missed him and she missed it. "Oh, J." She moaned and suddenly he appeared right in front of her, snow-white skin and ripped abs in the flesh. "Now, Kitten, why are you playing with yourself when your favorite toy is right here?" She giggled, "Fuck off Mister J, I'm busy." He laughed, "Busy? I want in on that."
He bent down in front of her and started lapping on her clit.

She dragged her nails across his shoulders as her back pressed against the shower wall. She felt his hand travel up her body and squeeze her breast. He pinched her nipple hard producing a whimper from her. He stood up, "Sorry to take over, baby, but I know how much you love to fuck in the shower." He grinned and then leaned down to take her opposite nipple into his mouth for brief moment.

He proceeded to pick her up and wrap her legs around his waist and pound into her mercilessly. Allie managed to get her hands on either side of his face. "Slower, baby." she breathed out. He slowed his pace and their lips met. She pulled away and moaned, "Oh, you feel so good, J." Her orgasm brought her back to her reality. J was no where to be found. He felt so real this time, she thought.

They had a baby. whaaat?