Chapter 5

AN-ALRIGHT. So this is the newest chapter. It kind of pissed me off because I had written the entire chapter and had it done perfectly. However, I had decided that I would publish it today. Little did I know, my phone is a fuck tard and deleted everything. So here is take two of chapter 5.
Enjoy.

   Mittens stared in horror as her friend laid motionless on the ground. She wanted so badly to jump off this train and go to him, but that would result in her possibly losing her life.
   A sinlge tear began to roll off her cheek. One thought running through her head,'Did I just lose Bolt? Mt best friend?'
   How could she ever return home, knowing that the reason Bolt wast coming home, was because of her. Because she let her anger and her emotions get the best of her mind, causing the sweetest animal ever to get hurt.
   Mittens couldn't stop the tears as all the memories she had with Bolt came in like a hurricane.
###
   "Food. Food. I need food," Rhino the hamster chanted as he looked around the ally he found.
   Finally something caught his nose. The smell of a burger coming from the dumpster left of him.
   "Oh yeah!" Rhino said as he climbed up into the large metal box.
   The hamster found his bou ty and started eating away at his meal.
   As he ate, he imagined Bolt and Mittens eating with him, just as they always did. Bolt and Mittens food bowls were side by side, and Rhino would always take his food and eat with them.
   "will I ever go home?" Rhino asked himself.
   "Well, that all depends on if you can handle the stress."
  Rhino quickly turned around to see a cat.
   "Arg! Please. Please. Don't eat me. I'll do anything."
   "Chill, rat. I'm not going to eat you. Do you have any idea what kind of germs mice carry around."
   "Actually im a hamster."
   "Don't push your luck. Now what's your name?"
   "Rhino."
   "Rhino..the hamster."
   "Well you see-"
   "I don't care."
   "Understandable. What your name?"
   The cat stared at the hamster for a while ten said,"Jack."
   "Well, hello Jack."
   "So, where are you coming from?"
   "California, and I want to get back. I have friends and a home their."
   "Really? Who are your friends? I imagine about 150 hamsters."
   "Actually I have two friends. A dog and a cat."
   Jack raised both brows,"A dog and a cat?"
   "Yes. Please, do you have any way of helping a poor hamster out?"
   "Yeah. I got a friend who lives at the airport. Master at seeking animals on board. I think he'll be a good help to you."
   Rhino got a big smile.
   "You got room for a cat?"
   Rhino's ears went up at the familiar sound. He hurried put of the dumpster and saw,"MITTENS?!"
   Rhino hurried to the cat with a smile. Then that smile went away.
   "Where's bolt?"
   Mittens looked down and Rhino could swat he saw a tear,"He...didn't make it, Rhino."
   "What do you mean he didn't make it?"
   Mittens took a shaky breath,"We were boarding a train to get here a d find you...I don't know why, but I was yelling at him about me being able to handle myself...I would stop yelling, and Bolt couldn't consentrate...he...ran into a rail, and I think he..."
   Mittens couldn't keep the tears in.
   "It's not your fault. You know that right?"
   "Yes. It is my fault. If I wouldn't have let my pride get in the way he would still be here. And...."
    There was a past for a moment. Rhino was listening for what the cat was trying to spit put. Finally she said it 
   "I think I love him."
   Those words took Rhino by surprise.
   "He's saved my life countless time and has always been there for me. I've never known a love like tjat, and when I finally do..it's taken away before I could react."
   Rhino felt so sorry for his friend. He too felt sadness with the thought of Bolt being..gone.
   "It's ok Mittens."
   The cat could only nod her head.
   "Let's go home."
###
   Penny still sat on the couch waiting and praying for her pets to come back. Hoping that they would soon arrive back. She always knew Bolt was smart. He would find Rhino and come back home safely with him. However, it was times like these were she doubted something like that would happen. As the dark night clouded her mind with thoughts and memories, the young girl started to cry. She wanted her dog back. She wanted her best friend back.
   She wanted Bolt.

AN-Tears. So many tears. I know this was a short chapter, but I'm trying here. Yall stay tuned. Please.
                                   Toodles.