Origins :

this book is inspired by WengyDave they have a great book called How to be Aesthetic that you should also check out. it's a completely different structure than mine as it's more free flowing while mine is organized with more information on the backgrounds and meanings. give it a read you won't regret!

This going be really basic and you don't have read this to know how be aesthetic, but it's a quick read to get a better understanding of it all. I'll put a link to the Wiki article because it is a little interesting. It's an easy read and the sources are pretty good. So here's an expert from it to get you in the learning mood:

"Aesthetics; also spelled esthetics is a branch of philosophy that explores the nature of art, beauty, and taste, with the creation and appreciation of beauty.

In its more technically epistemological perspective, it is defined as the study of subjective and sensori-emotional values, sometimes called judgments of sentiment and taste. Aesthetics studies how artists imagine, create and perform works of art; how people use, enjoy, and criticize art; and what happens in their minds when they look at paintings, listen to music, or read poetry, and understand what they see and hear. It also studies how they feel about art-- why they like some works and not others, and how art can affect their moods, beliefs, and attitude toward life. More broadly, scholars in the field define aesthetics as "critical reflection on art, culture and nature"."

link ; https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aesthetics