Let it all out

(Timeskip to final battle)

(Your p.o.v)

Myself and other master builders are surrounded by skeletrons and Micro Managers. The only ones of us left are myself, Unikitty, Batman, Wyldstyle, Metalbeard and Benny. We were surely doomed, until a massive mech came rushing in to save us. I grabbed some binoculars off of Metalbeard and saw the mech pilot was...Emmet?

"Guys, Emmet's driving the mech! Emmet's here to save us!" I shouted. The mech destroyed the Micro Managers and cleared the path.

"Emmett? Yay!" I heard Unikitty shout.  Emmett turned tail and headed for Lord Buisness' ship.

"Lucy, I'm going inside that thing." Emmett shouted, talking to Wyldstyle. We all agreed to help Emmett, except for Unikitty, wanting to stay happy. I hitched a ride on Metalbeard, cutting Micro Managers in half with Darth Vader's lightsaber that I picked up in CCL.

"Here's how we do it: pie-rate style!" Metalbeard shouted, as I used pieces from the machines to build a jetpack to fly around.

I flew alongside Emmett as a swarm of Micro Managers covered the mech and ripped off my jetpack.

"Take him down, boys!" One of them shouted as Emmett and I fell down and down. Emmet's mech got caught by the wrecking balls on the shoulders as I continued falling 'till I landed at Unikitty's paws.

"Emmett!" We shouted as the Micro Managers started to pick the mech apart. I could see Unikitty losing control.

"Stay positive!" She said, breathing heavily again, watching Emmett get torn apart.

"Stay positive" she repeated as I climbed on her back.

"Unikitty...just let go..." I said, knowing what would happen next.

"Oh, forget it! RRRAAAAHHHH!" she screamed, turning red and eating Micro Managers. This was the maddest I had ever seen her.

"YOU ALL NEED TO BE MORE FRIENDLY! EMMETT GO! GO, NOW'S YOUR CHANCE!" Unikitty roared, myself still on her back, leading the Micro Managers away. I turned back and saw Emmett swinging towards the ship.

"Unikitty! He made it! We need to find the others!" I said. She turned around and rammed through the Micro Manager horde behind us, shutting them all down for good. We landed next to everyone as Unikitty turned pink again.

"Man Unikitty, Hawkodile would be proud!" I told her, when more Micro Managers showed up. I pulled an afro wig, pallet with colors and paintbrush out of my pocket. Imitating Bob Ross the best I could, I painted a tree for Metalbeard to use as a bat to swing them away. But it failed, grabbing all of us, about to be kragleized forever. I fought hard to save Unikitty, but I dropped the saber and got grabbed by one of them. I was sure we were doomed  Then, somehow, Lord Buisness' ship exploded and the machines shut down.

"What...just...hap-" is all I could say before Emmett landed on me.