going home

After the battle and the (AS OF NOW, January 20, 2018 unforseen) events of the lego movie 2, Unikitty decided to go back home to the Unikingdom. We received a message from Richard, the castle housekeeper, the the kingdom was plunged into chaos after the current ruler left. We packed our things and flew straight there. When we arrived, something happened to us. We became more more cartoon-y and stretchy. Unikitty's voice changed as well. It became more child-like and sweet.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about the cutifyer Dr. Fox made. Man, you look even cuter than before!" I say before covering my mouth. Why did I say that?!

"Aw...you too!" Unikitty said, thankfully unaware. Roll with it.

We arrived at the base of the castle to meet up with all our old friends: Prince Puppycorn, a blue unicorn dog with a gold chipped horn, and Unikitty's younger brother, Hawkodile, a cross between a hawk and a crocodile, Unikitty's bodyguard, and my old sparring partner. Dr. Fox, the royal scientist, an orange fox wearing a lab coat, and finally Richard, the previously mentioned castle housekeeper, a floating grey 1 by 3 brick with a face.

"Wazzup, everypersons!?" I say in a goofy voice as everyone runs over to us, hugging us tighter than ever.

"We missed you guys! The castle didn't make sense with you gone!" Dr. Fox said. The castle was shaped like Unikitty. Her eyes were the windows on the castle.

"Alright everyone, give 'em space! They need to unpack!" Hawkodile said, pushing everyone out of the way so we can get inside. Someone had moved into my house, so Unikitty offered me to live in her room of the castle with her. I happily agreed as I kinda sorta had a crush on the pink unicorn cat.