Prince Puppycorn

So... things aren't going the best. The citizens are rioting and I'm on stage woth Unikity trying to calm them down.

"Citizens, I get the feeling you're not in the best of moods right now!" Unikitty said ,worried. Just then, a trash can came flying from yhe audience and onto my head. I was covered in trash.

"Naw, what gave it away?" I said, kinda ticked. The crowd all pulled out pitchforks and torches from nowhere.

"Yipe!" I squeaked. Unikitty only managed to squeak out "uh-oh" before Dr Fox gave us the low down.

"This isn't good! Riot levels are off the charts!" The good doctor yelled, as the rioters were so loud, we couldn't hesr anything else. Puppycorn walked onstage, and to myself, I thought: Puppycorn, not the best time right now!

"Hey guys! Need some help?" At least he wanted to help instead of building a tree house or something, but I don't think there was anything he could have done to help. Apparently, so did Richard, as he floated up from the floor to stop him.

"Stay back Puppycorn, this is royal business." Rick said, in his normal monotone. That when I had an idea. A lightbulb formed above my head.

"Ooh, I got it! Dr Fox, initiate the emergency party protocol!" I screamed. Doc nodded, pushing the," GET HYPE!" button on her desk, playing dance music, activating strobe lights, and raising the roof, (Literally). Unikitty looked at me with a smile on her face.

"Great idea! Let's do this thing!" She said, herself and I walking to the edge of the stage. From there, I could see the citizens confused.

"I have an idea! Why break stuff  when you can break DANCE!?" Unikitty shouted, stars forming in her eyes. I could tell this was my cue to get funky. The citizens cheered as we both started dancing, Unikitty mostly going flat and spinning on her horn. I used real life dance moves I learned from Michael Jackson in Cloud Cukoo Land. Even Dr Fox flopped her arms around a little.

"We're not bored anymore! Thanks Unikitty!" The citizens shouted. Hey! I did stuff too! Whatever. The citizens weren't rioting anymore.

"That's what I do! Let's dance out the craziness for a few minutes, then no more rioting, okay?" She asked 5he crowd, who agreed.

"Great! Have fun popping and locking!" She said happily, sliding backwards. I did the same, moonwalking back to the curtain. It opened behind us and we slid behind it as it shut in front of us. I collapsed from exhaustion as Hawk started walking over.

"Phew! That should keep them busy for a while." Unikitty sighed. Hawk came over, giving us both a bottle of water and a towel around our necks.

"That was a close one. Thought I'd have to crack some skulls back there." Hawk sighed with relief, helping me back to my feet. Doc looked at some numbers on a sheet she was holding.

"Excellent strategy using that dance protocol. Riot levels are at an all time low!" We took the bottles out of our mouths to catch some air.

"Works every time." Unikitty sighed.

"Wow guys, that was awesome! The citizens were all like 'Boo! Hiss!' And then you guys were like 'I have an idea!' " During that bit, he did an impression of Unikitty, and I have to admit: it wasn't half bad. His ears stood on end as his face turned to that of Unikitty's, just more dog-like.

"And then they were like 'we love you Unikitty!' Aw man, I wish I was royal like you!" Again, I did stuff too! I called the party protocol in the first place. But more importantly, I was dumbfounded he didn't know he was royal. We all stood there in silence until Dr Fox spoke up.

"Puppycorn, you ARE royalty." He stood there with a blank expression on his face. Hawk was next.

"Your sister's a princess, champ. You're her brother, which makes you..."

"A dog!" Puppycorn said. I decided to throw my non existent hat in the ring.

"No, Unikitty's a princess. You're her brother, so you are..."

"Puppycorn!" He said, turning to face us. I facepalmed right there. Unikitty finally ended this pointless effort by saying:

"No little bro, you're a PRINCE!" she said, a crown in her eyes. He gasped, his face shrinking.

"awesome." he said, obviously very happy.

"Yeah, ya goober! What did you think you were?" I asked.

"I always thought I was an alien dropped off here by my parents until they came back for me." He said, completely oblivious.

"What." Richard groaned

"But a prince is even better! Now I get to help people AND make up cool rules! Ohh man! I got so many good ideas for stuff too!" I thought about something really dumb, but it would make pup so happy!

"Why doesn't Puppycorn rule the kingdom for a while?" Everyone but Unikitty looked at me like I was crazy.

"That's a great idea! What do you say lil bro?" Unikitty asked. We could tell by the smile on his face that it was a yes. I was getting tired, so I went to bed early.

NEXT MORNING
I woke up in bed with Unikitty's collar around my neck. Why is this here? That's when Unikitty flew in.

"Ohh. That's where I left it." She said, taking it off me and putting the green band back on.

"Why was it on me to begin with?" I asked. She turned bright red.

"Well, let's just say things got crazy last night..." I didn't want to think of what that meant. I got dressed and went downstairs to see Hawk and Doc with bags under their eyes. Fireworks and loud party music was blaring.

"What is that racket?" I asked. They pointed to outside, where roller coasters were going by, bouncy castles were everywhere, and pizza pies covered the ground. I turned to the others.

"Puppycorn?" I asked.
"Puppycorn. " they answered.

Just then, Unikitty came in, ramming face first into me, knocking me out for a couple of days.

(Timeskip brought to you by not remembering how this episode ended)

I woke up covered in pizza. At least it was fresh and still warm. I ate a couple slices for breakfast as Hawk came in.

"Hey Hawk, why was  I covered in pizza?" I asked. He explained Puppycorn faked his death to get Unikitty back in charge of the kingdom. He then handed me a photo.

"Remember when you had on Unikitty's collar that one day? Someone on the roller coaster highway got a picture of what happened. This should explain everything." He said as he walked away. I looked at the picture. OH MY GOODNESS WHAT IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS GOOD IN THE WORLD IS SHE DOING?! I tore the picture into pieces. Who'd have thought I could make her THIS  happy? I had to make sure. I looked under the bed and found exactly what I was looking for: sparkle matter. I picked it up and saw a heart with a VERY  happy look on it's face. It seemed to match what I saw her doing in the picture. So... Unikitty can be a really, REALLY dirty kitten sometimes. If only I was awake for it. Oh well. Maybe next time.