Chapter 2

Beth's POV

"Wake up Beth come on wake up!" My sister said shaking me."our flight is going to board come on!"

I looked around the place I was in the airport I must have been in a very deep sleep.

I once slept through my mum hoovering ...in my room!

I slapped myself out of it (literally)

And ran with my family to the gate which was flashing.

We ran into the gate and we checked our passes and went into the plane.

We found our seats and I bumped into lots of people.

We settled down and I plugged in my earphones zoning out this was gonna be a long flight (10 hours or something)

•••10 hour later•••

"Bethany wake up!" I heard my mum shout over a few seats.

"Are we in the narnia?" I said but because I had my earphones in I shouted, resulting in the whole airplane to hear how a sane person I am, that earned a lot of people turning around and looking at me!

The plane hit the ground and when it soon came to a stop we stood up getting our bags my little sister Lottie is like my partner in crime we always get in trouble well mainly me because apparently I influence her!

My big sister Brittany is like my frenemy because we fight 24/7 but we become like a really good friends.

We walked down the isle into the airport.

••• a few hours later••••

I slammed the door of our new car shut and went inside it was like 1.00 in the morning.

I haven't got time to explore I got the second biggest room and quickly got my suitcase out.

I packed my stuff in my new wardrobe arranged thing and put some fairy lights on so it looked like a tumbler room which i have always wanted.

I threw on my clothes= welcome to basketball clothing everyone.

And I dived into bed.

My mum came into the room just as I was about to turn the lights off.

"Hey sweetie I see you have arranged you room the way you have always wanted !" She sat on the edge of my bed.

I nodded at her sleepily.

" ok so tomorrow me and your father have to start work and so I want you to look after Lottie carefully with Brittany and also go to our next Door neighbours house they have a 3 boys and 1 girls but one 2 of the boys live with them and the two boys are your age and the girl is Lottie's age." She said.

"Oh ok I will go over tomorrow!" I said.

"Goodnight!" My mum said.

I just nodded and fell into a deep deep sleep.

How was that

Comment

Vote

Share

Add 2 library

Sonata xx