Chapter 11

Beth's POV

I plugged in my head phones and went down the street admiring the big houses they were so big !

The route was quick and easy and I don't even know why I took the school bus if it was a 10 minute walk !

I think my mum was picking Lottie from school so I went straight home.

I went straight to the door and realised I didn't have a key yet !

Great so I was stuck outside, mum was picking Lottie , dad was at work and Britney was with some of her friends at school or something .

Gah what shall I do !

"Oh the window is open at the back I will have to go in through there !" I said to myself .

I threw my bag over the fence and climbed up and when I got to the top I was to scared to jump down, so there I was sitting on a prickly fence like a robber (but I could be mistaken as a hobo at this moment , where my hair is on my face !" )

I finally jumped of hoping no one saw me and I jumped through the window.

I walked past my dad and went upstairs ......wait a second my dad was at home ! I reversed

"Did you just arrive here ?" I said hoping he arrived at the same time as me !

"No I came home 20 minutes ago !" He replied.

I blinked "so your telling me I went over a fence and jumped through the window with you being inside!"

"Your telling me that you didnt bother to knock The door?" He said

"You won !" I said al ready half way up the stairs

How was that

Comment

Vote

Share

Add 2 library

Sonata xx