Chapter 3

Beth's POV

I woke up so late the next day and my hair looked like a birds nest.

I quickly got showered, then brushed my hair and quickly but on some clothes which were really simple ~ a hoodie with leggings and some converse hightops.

I ran down the stairs to see my sisters having some lucky charms and watching tv.

They are always ready before me.

"Should we go over to the neighbours house now?" I asked.

"Yeah sure but don't you want breakfast?" Brittany said.

"I think I will pass!" I said.

We got out the front door and went next door.

I was so curious to find out who our next door neighbour was, were they nice, would they like me ?

These questions kept running in my mind and they were soon interrupted by dani pressing the door bell.

The door opened and I came face to face with a boy around my age with piercing blue eyes and brown hair then I saw his brother at the back.

Oh.my.god they are the viners i see all the time.

Nash and Hayes grier.

I love hayes I have the biggest crush on him.

Ok stop it now Beth keep your inner fangirl to yourself.

"Hey I am hayes and this is my brother nash and my sister skylynn! You are the new neighbours right?" He said.

Wow his voice was even more hot then on my iPhone. Mental note delete his topless pictures.

"Oh hey I am bethany but you can call me Beth and this is my older sister Brittany and my younger sister Lottie!" I said,

Nash was distant he seemed to be staring behind me, I checked to see what he was staring at and it was Brittany

We came in and Lottie and skylynn went upstairs and nash and dani were speaking in the kitchen, so it left me and hayes awkwardly starring at the floor.

Hey pandas

How was that

Comment

Vote

Share

Add 2 library

Sonata xx