Chapter 1

Bethany's POV

I woke up by the sound of my most amazing alarm clock (haha no)

I groaned and threw the clock on the floor.

I walked (more like crawled) towards the bathroom and took a shower, I have to be ready in half an hour because today my friend is the day of reaping (joke) I mean it is as scary and depressing as that but it is not that scary, we are moving house it is like a thousand or million miles away I have no idea i have no time to research I mean who does?

We are moving to North Carolina ~ America I live in London , England ( oh Jesus help us please!) don't get me wrong I love America - for holidays not to freaking live there.

Thanks to my parents and his new job I have to give up a lot of things here is just a small list :

-friends

- my house!

-my British snacks ( you gotta have your British snack)

-my school (not the schools itself - no just no I mean the people in it even if there are such creatures that come from the species of "ratchet"~ they will all be missed)

-my teachers (lol no)

-primark ( you got to have your cheap clothes)

That is just a small amount i can go on and on.

I put the shower off and put my shampoo and shower gell in the bin they were no use!

I got changed into my floral shirt with collar and my light wash denim high-waisted shorts and with some white converse.

I put on some mascara and some concealer ( i am only 13 I don't need lots of make up and I don't want to look like the crayola factory has puked all over me ) I then brushed my just above hip light brown hair.

I got my floral suitcase and dragged it down the stairs.

My mum and dad were running around the house frantically having a last minute check.

When I got down they stopped, they know I haven't liked this idea at all I have fought with them since I found out which was a month a go before the summer holidays , it is now the summer holidays.

"Beth have you got everything the taxi is waiting outside!" My mum said smoothing my hair.

I strained a smile on my face and walked toward the door, I looked around the house, the house where

All my memories have started and are now ending.

My friends: poppy, Millie, Lola, Lucy and melody were all waiting to say the final goodbye.

It was like a funeral we all said speeches and cried and I was literally dragged to the taxi.

I looked back in the taxi and my friends were walking down my street and then I decided to be positive ~ could this move be a start for a new beginning ?

Hey pandas

How was that

Comment

Vote

Share

Add 2 library

Sonata xx