Chapter 5

Lola's POV

When I got home I got changed into a hoodie and sweat pants and tied my hair into a messy bun - who's classy today boom that's right me not you!

I have to pick up Lottie oh sugar.

I slip on my pair of signature converse and run down to their house.

The front door is locked and I can't be bothered to open the lock so I run to the back door and jump over the fence.

I pant as I knock the door.

Nash opens.

"There is something called a front door!" He says

I pant more signalling him to let me in and gets some water.

He does as I say.

"Have you run a marathon!" He jokes.

"Don't diss it honey I mean look at the distance between our house!"I say opening the fridge and getting some tropicana.

"Help yourself!" He says sarcastically.

"Already did!"

"So what brings you here hayes isn't home yet!" He says.

"I know that I am here to pick up Lottie and Brittany if she wants to go!" I say leaning against the counter.

"Um Bethany sorry to break the news but they left just as they got there!" He smirks.

I frown.

"You mean I jumped a fence and ran two bloody metres to see that they left!" I ask to nobody in particular.

"You mean you just drank my orange juice when you could have had your own!" He mimics.

I scowl.

"I will be on my way then!" I say.

"Amen🙏!"

He opens the FRONT DOOR and I gracefully walk out then run back to my house.

I go through the back and see Lottie watching some show.

I snuck in into my very tumbler room and then planned my outfit for tomorrow.

I have had my rules for survival ready, it was easy ! If anyone is mean to you, my comeback is on is way.

I had a shower and put on some pjs and went into a deep sleep.

I had a big day in front of me.

How was that

Comment

Vote

Inbox

Share

Add 2 library

Sonata xx