Asra - sneks and kissies [2]

"I woke up three weeks ago and realized that I love you," they said, Asra's eyes widening at the confession.

They threw themselves into his arms, mouths meeting in a crushing kiss. Still shocked, he mumbled against fierce lips. "You remember?"

He was terrified. Why? Because it wasn't supposed to be like this. This was supposed to break them, and that... that he could not handle.

They stepped away, a confused look across their perfect face, lips deliciously kiss-reddened and parted. "Remember what?"

He took a careful step toward them, realizing his mistake. They loved him, again, without remembering everything that they once had. The knowledge almost floored him.

They looked , hesitant in response to his silence. "Please don't break my heart," they whispered, bright eyes fluttering shut, hand clutching their chest.

He shook his head, but they didn't see. He had to find the words, and quick, lest he lose them forever.

He took a tentative step forward, reaching out to place a finger beneath their chin, tilting their face up to look at him. He exhaled, overwhelmed as their eyes finally met again. "I do. Love you, I mean. You have no ide–"

Before he could finish, they were in his arms again. They covered him, the rush of their lips upon his dizzying. The hard shove of their body pushed him backwards, arms flailing as they crashed against the wall, then to the edge of the bed.

They grabbed at each other, desperate as they twirled in a dizzying circle of push and pull, until they finally found their place upon his mattress.