Love And Lies ( A Cody Simpson Fan Fiction )

Chapter 1 Sisters and Concerts

 "Do you really need to play his songs all the time?"  I asked my sister Katie. 

"Yes, Yes I do!" 

OK let me explain. My name is Hope Greenwood. I am 14 years old and loving life. I live in a small neighbourhood just on the outskirts of L.A. I am quite tall for my age and I have straight caramel blond hair and light blue eyes. I am an outgoing person. I have friends but in no way am I popular. I have a passion for acting, singing, designing clothes, drawing, playing my piano and playing my acoustic guitar. My little sister Katie has bleach blond hair and deep blue eyes like my mother. She is obsessed with this guy named Cody Simpson. She plays his music every second of the day. Her room is covered with posters of him and she even has a pillowcase with his face on it! I strongly dislike this, Cody kid unlike my sister. I think he is cocky and rather rude in my opinion. 

"Katie! at least turn it down ok!"

"Not going to happen!" 

UGH! I grabbed my Iphone my wallet and my backpack and headed out.

When I got to the abandoned park I sat down on the wooden bench. I like to come here when I need to be alone. I pulled pout my Phone and pressed shuffle. The first song that came on was Jar Of Hearts. This song reminds me of my ex-boyfriend Tad. He was a player and he would hit me. I finally gave up when i saw him cheating on me with the schools mean girl, Brittany. She had every boy falling at her feet, with her perfectly tanned skin and her shiny brown curls. I opened my bag and pulled out my pencils and my sketch book. I drew a single pink butterfly trapped in a clear jar. It sort of represented my life. I was the butterfly struggling to get out and let my inner self show.I listened to music and sketched for about an hour until i got a text from my mom. 

From: Mom

Get Home Soon I have a surprise!

                                              Xoxo Mommy

I packed up my things and walked home. As I walked I wondered what the "surprise" my mom was talking about. What could it be? Maybe we are going on vacation. I have always wanted to go to Paris!

I got home and went into the kitchen. I sat on a bar stool and twirled one of my pink streeks of hair around my finger. Ugh I can not stand it!

"SO whats the surprise?!?" I asked some what annoyed.

"You are taking your sister to meet Cody Simpson and Greyson Chance!" She said hapily.

"OMG MOM ARE YOU SERIOUS!" Katie screamed while running into the kitchen. 

"No I am Not doing it you know I hate this Simpson kid!" I screamed

"Rosalinda Hope Greenwood! you are going to bring your sister tomorrow at 4 because I have work and I can not miss work again! She can not go by her self because she need someone 14 or older to accompany her! So you are going whether you want to or not!" 

 She knows I hate my first name!

I ran upstairs and slammed my door Ugh I can not believe this! I went to my secret stash of food and grabbed a pack of Ritz. I ate my food then got changed and went to bed, dreading tomorrow.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A/N 

Hey so this is my new story! I would have psted sooner but my computer was messed up. The song up top is Smile by Avril Lavigne. It represents Rose's personality and may just give a hint at the next chapter. Oh and so I was thinking about doing Cody Simpson One Shots. Comment and tell me what you think!  I dedicated this story to idontneedanusername becuse of the book on how to promote you story is awesome i am going to use all of the tips so go check it out! The picture up top is of  Hope who is played by Avril Lavigne! VCF! please take the time to leave your oppinion! Bye!