Chapter 8 Part 2

"Thank you all for being a great audience for us tonight it was nice getting to tour with greyson again!"

"Ya as Cody said its It's been really fun touring with him again and getting to see see all these wonderful fans and we love you guys! good night everyone!"

I must have slept through most of the concert. Oh well, I didn't want to be here anyways! I slowly got up and rubbed my eyes as I looked around the room. Still situated on the couch I noticed my sister crying and 'fan girling" in the corner with a flower lay around her neck? I'm positive she didn't have that when I fell asleep!

"Morning sunshine!" I heard that intoxicatingly annoying voice say from like right behind me!

"My god! What the he- heck! Are you trying to annoy me even more Simpson?"

"Aww come on ya know ya love me!"

"I do not and never will love you, you egotistical jerk!"

And with that I got up and ran, I didn't No where I was going or what was happening I just ran through the closest door.

You all are probably thinking "oh why is she being so weird why she being so mean to him" it's not really his fault it's that stupid Tad's fault! You see back before Tad turned evil he used a wake me up with "morning sunshine" every morning either in a text or call and I think it just set me off finally!

I would go back to apologize but there is one problem, I am completely and utterly lost!

I pulled out my phone and saw I had 7 missed calls and WHAT?!?! 15 TEXTS?!?!?! I decided to check the texts first there were 2 from Greyson (I know that because he mentioned that in his text) asking where I was, 3 from Katie who said she was freaking out and trying to find me as well as the fact she was pissed I made the Simpson kid upset, god did she need to make me feel more guilty? I had 4 texts from alli consisting of "OMG where are u?" "Seriously this isn't funny come back!" So I texted her back;

"I would if I knew where I was!"

Then I looked and saw the last 6 where from an unknown number. I was about to read them when I heard a loud "HOPE?"

"IM IN HERE!"

"WHERE IS HERE?"

"IF I KNEW I WOULD HAVE SAID SMART ONE!"

All of a sudden the door flew open and in came the second last person I wanted to see.

"What the hell Hope?"

"Oh it's you, ok I'd rather stay in here go back to your many adoring fans."

I said sarcastically as i started to stalk off in the opposite direction, the only thing on my mind was getting away him. 

"Your going the wrong way babe."

I turned, stared him straight in the face then walked in the right direction.

Hey guys i know its been over a year since I've done anything with this story but my life's been hectic! I promise ill start updating more from now on :)

Don't be a silent reader :)