(4)

As I walked into the house I could hear a lot of shuffling coming from upstairs. I walked up and heard my sister yelling, "Ughhhh what to wear?!?!?" I walked into her room and decided to be a good sister and help her look through her clothes. "Need some help?" I said as I leaned against the doorway of her room. She looked up to me and gave a small smile. "If you don't mind."

I walked in to her pale yellow room ant sat down on her pastel yellow bed spread. "Do you have any idea of what you want to wear?" She stood facing her wide open closet. She sighed and turned towards me. "I have absolutely no idea!" she groaned.I walked towards her closet, thinking about  what my sister likes. Then it clicked! I walked into her closet and grabbed the outfit and told my sister to cover her eyes. She did as she was told and I walked out of her closet. I laid the outfit on her small white carpet and walked over to her jewelry. I picked out matching jewelry and laid it beside her clothes. Finally I made my way over to the acrylic white drawers where she kept her shoes. I picked out the pair that looked the best and added the to the clothing put out on the carpet. I backed away and looked at my creation, I had chosen a button up lemon chiffon colored sleeveless top, a pair of white denim cutoffs and a pair of matching yellow Vans. For jewelry I had set out little white heart shaped earrings and a matching white heart necklace. I asked my sister to uncover her eyes. She looked down on to the carpet and gave me a huge smile. " Oh my gosh Hope! I love it!" she picked up the outfit and ran to her bathroom. She changed quickly and walked out. She looked absolutely beautiful. "Hope will you help me with my hair and makeup too?" she asked with a small smile."Fine but only for my Katie bear!" Katie bear was my fathers nickname for Katie before he left my mother for another woman.

Katie waited in her bathroom while I ran to my room to grab make up. I came back with a perfect plan. I walked into her  room and began on her hair. I took her naturally straight hair and gave it big loose curls and the pulled it back in a thick light yellow fabric headband. Her hair took about 15 minutes to finish. For her make up i decided to go with a more light look since she is only twelve years old. I  gave her some light yellow eyeshadow and some waterproof mascara, since knowing my sister she will probably cry when she meets Australian Cody.  By the time I was finished helping her it was already 3:20! I ran to my room to pick out an outfit. I put on a pair of black denim cutoffs and a pink and black plaid sleeveless button up top. I redid my make up but l put on a lot less this time, just some pink lipstick ,pink eyeshadow and some black mascara. I threw my hair up in a ponytail and grabbed a pair of pink and black Vans.

By the time we were both dressed it was time to go. Me and Katie raced to the car and of course, I won. I did a little victory dance and got into the front seat of the car. My mom got in to the drivers seat and we drove off towards the venue.

**********Mystery Boy's Pov**********************

I got in black hummer limo with Matt and my family. My driver and my favorite bodyguard, Drew sat up front. I yelled for Drew to turn on the radio. The song just the way you are by Bruno Mars came on, it reminded me of the girl I saw earlier, she was so beautiful, I hope she shows up at my show tonight. I wonder if she recognized me?

**************Authors Note****************************

Hey its Laney :0)

I am so sorry this was late I had basketball camp all week, and then my neighbours from England decided to come back to visit us so we had like 2 big party's so i was kind of tiered.I hope you like this chapter i tryed to make it longer than normal. The song up top is The A Team by Ed Sheeren I just love this song right now. Originaly I hate it but now it is like my favorite song. So I have a 2 questions for all of you, Do you think I should post the story (not a fan-fiction) I am writting for english class next year, and do you think I should post A Greyson Chance Fan-Fic? I had A few ideas for one but i don't know. Have a great summer of 2012!

VCF! Xoxox Laney