(7)

****RECAP*****

I'm Cody, Cody Simpson.

*******Hope's Pov**********

So the boy I just said looked semi-handsome is actually the person I hate most. Fantastic! (note th the sarcasm) Wait I'm confused what does Cody have to do with meeting Alli's brother?

"So Alli where's your brother?" I asked quite confused. But again alli started laughing.

"You really never listen to me do you?" My sister Katie said. 

"Well all you ever talk about is him!" I said gesturing to the annoying Aussie beside me.

"Well let me introduce my self My name is Alli Simpson and I am the annoying aussie's sister!"

Before I could react a small brown haired boy came running into the room followed by a slightly older looking darker Brown haired boy who was yelling for him to come back.

"And i'm Tom the younger and hotter brother of the annoying Aussie!" He said grabbing my hand.

I laughed at the Little Casanova. I bent down to his height and introduced my self.

"Hi Tom i'm Hope the older sister of the girl making googly eyes at your brother right now!"

I stood back up and looked at the older boy who seemed to be stuck in some sort of trance. He was staring at Alli like she was the most precious thing in the world. Cody walked over in front of the boy. He snapped his fingers in front of the boys face. the boy snapped out of his trance and the annoying Australian started laughing. Wow his laugh is hot, wait what no no no no no you hate him he is not hot he is the annoying Australian whom your sister is in love with! Once Cody had stopped laughing he moved beside the brown haired boy and put a hand on his shoulder while muttering something along the lines of ' Real smooth dude, real smooth.' The boy who had yet to introduce him self was about 5''6 he seemed short next to Cody's height of 5''11. He had dark brown slightly spiked brown hair and really nice chocolate brown eyes. Suddenly he turned and looked my sister. I swear if his jaw was not properly attached it would have fallen to the floor. "I'm G G G Greyson Chance." He stuttered. 

"Weeeeelllll Im just going to take my sister and go now....." I said grabbing katie and attempting to leave the room wich I had now come to a conclusion that it was a dressing room, but i was stopped by a hand grabbing my arm and pulling me back.

"WAIT can I have your number so we can hang out sometime?" Alli said

I thought about it for a minute, Alli is a nice girl not usually the type of person i hang out with but i do need to make more friends who aren't into just being depressed all the time.

"Ok but if you give my number to the annoying aussie i will be so mad but you can give it to that cutie over there!" I said pointing to tommy.

Alli gave me her phone  and i put in my number, name and email.  We told them good bye and went to our seats which happened to be in the front row.

All of a sudden I got a text.

**********************Authors Note********************

Hey guys the song is Back to you by cody and I am dedicating this chapter to @Libby_Horan_1!!!!!!!!!

And I know this chapter is crap but I have a lot of homework latley!

If you want more updates vote comment and favorite.