(2)

The next morning I woke up at 6:30.I walked towards my closet. I picked out a grey T-shirt with A turquoise, white and silver painted butterfly on it. Then I grabbed My Jessica Simpson white skinny jeans and wondered into my bathroom. I had a quick shower and blow-dried my hair. I walked out and over to my dresser table. I pulled my now curly hair into a ponytail and put on my half heart necklace. It said forever on it. My only two girl friends had the other parts. Ari was the smartest but coolest girl you will ever meet and My best of my two girl friends Joey, She is the funniest girl ever and has the most witty comebacks! I decided I would go work on the song I was writing.  I ran up to the attic as fast as i could. The attic was well taken care of. There was a flat screen Tv and a purple couch on side of the room. The walls were painted a deep purple color with some of my favorite quotes written in white cursive. In the center of the room there was my white piano. I went sand sat down on the white leather piano bench. I started playing the song I have been writing. It describes my inner self.

" Under My mask there is something, something nobody has seen.

Like an unopened book, Secrets stashed away inside of me.

Nobody really knows me, knows me for who I am.

But that’s alright cause I am just a diamond in the dark!”

As I had sung the chorus I had not noticed my mother walk up into the attic. As I turned I saw a single tear run down my mothers cheek. She slowly walked back down the stairs as I sat on the piano bench. Nobody has ever heard me sing before. Oh well I am not just going to let all the work I put into being a bad-ass to waste! I’ll just pretend I didn’t see her.

I walked down into my bedroom and checked my clock. It was approximately nine thirty. I must have spent longer up there than I thought! I decided to change into the clothes that my friends approve of. I know I just put on like a metaphorical mask before I leave so I can fit in but that’s how I have decided to cope with high school. I put on a purple and black plaid short skirt, with purple leggings underneath, a purple button up top, a lose black leather jacket and a loose purple and black tie with metal studs all over it. I put on a load of purple mascara and black eyeliner and purple eye shadow. I went over to my dresser and grabbed a bunch of black and purple studded bracelets and my black rubber bracelet with the word rawr written on it in purple.

I grabbed my Iphone ran down the stairs while telling y mom I would be back by 2 because I am being forced to help Katie pick out an out fit and get ready.

************************************************************************************************************

A\N

So I hope you like this chapter! The song on the top is actually a bit of the chorus of  an original song I have been writing. So If you like this story please comment and vote! On a more perosnal note, WHO HAS TWO THUMBS AND IS GOING TO MEET CODY SIMPSON ON SPETEMBER 5TH?? THIS GIRL!!!! hahah so ya my and my one of my best friends are going to see him and BTR on september 5th and i am super pumped!!! So If you have a question, a comment or an idea do not be afraid to drop me a message.

Xoxoxoxxox Laney Simpson ;) <3