(5)

(5)

*****Hope's Pov*******

I connected my phone to the radio and the first song that came on was All Around The World by Justin Bieber. Me and my sister have a little joke that when ever we hear or see anything about Justin Bieber we both yell 'Shawty Mane'  as loud as possible.(A\N for all of those people who don't know, Shawty Mane is Justin bieber's rapper name.) We both screamed as loud as possible witch made my mother laugh.

It took about 25 minutes to get to the venue. The last ten minutes of the drive consisted of "OMG OMG I Am MEETING CODY FREAKING SIMPSON OMG OMG AHHH THIS IS NOT HAPPENING OMG OMG WHAT IF I AM THE NOT JUST YOU GIRL OMG WHAT IF HE LOOKS AT ME OMG WHAT IF DURING THE MEET AND GREET HE TALKS TO ME AHH!" coming from my sister. I swear if I had to stay  in that car with her for one more second i would have ripped her head off!

We walked up to the line that had a sign saying VIP Cody Simpson and Greyson Chance. We stood at the back of the line and waited for the crew to open the doors for sound check.

we waited in line for about 45 minutes outside the venue. The whole time Katie would not shut her mouth about meeting Cody and Greyson, while I sat against the wall texting and tweeting. I also was talking to my horse trainer, Andrea.  Andrea is like the only adult I honestly get along with. If I'm not out with my "friends" I am at the barn with my horse Rain. She is all brown with a black main and a white diamond on her for head. She is the most beautiful horse I have ever seen. Andrea was asking me if I would be coming to ride or check up on rain tomorrow. I told her I would if I had time before my "friends" came.

*Cody Simpson's Pov*

We drove with Matt and the family for about 30 minutes. As we drove towards the back of the venue I looked for the girl who was singing my song. I thought I caught a glimpse of her pink streaks but I can't be sure it's her. I think I should tell Greyson about her.

"GREYSON DUDE GET IN HERE!" I screamed across the bus. 

A few seconds later Greyson walked in looking like he just woke up.

"What do you want now Cody!"

I explained my problem to Greyson and he listened very carefully.

"Well dude you have got it bad!"

"I know grey but what should i do?"

"I have got the perfect plan!"

*********************************************Hope's Pov****************** 

After I had stopped texting Andrea this brown haired guy who looked about 25 came out with this blond girl. The girl looked about 14 or 15. She walked around taking pictures and signing autographs. When Katie saw her she started hyperventilating and freaking out. I turned back and realized she was walking towards us. I wonder why Katie is freaking out.

"Hey my name is Alli." She said with a thick accent.

"I'm Katie and this is my big sister Hope! I am like your biggest fan ever I just think you are so pretty and you are such a great actress!" my sister said excitedly.

"Aww thank you! Do you want a picture?"

"Oms Yes please!"

My sister replied and stood beside Alli. I took out my camera and took a picture for her.

"So I came over here to see if you guys wanted to come backstage with me cause my brother wanted to meet you?" She looked towards me when she said 'my brother wanted to meet you'. I wonder who her brother is? I was taken out of my  thoughts when I heard my sister screach.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?!?!?"

"Yep as long as its alright with you guys!"

Katie looked up to me with pleading eyes.

"Whatever." I said sounding bored but really I was curious to see who her brother is.

"Ok come with me and Matt." she said while walking towards the man from before.

Once we got away from all the screaming girls we entered the venue through the back door. Once we got inside Alli lead us to a room with a label on the door, unfortunately because of my dyslexia I couldn't read it fast enough. once we were inside Alli told us to make our selves comfortable and that she would be right back. I pulled out my head phones and put on some music.

Authors note*********************

Sorry for not updating lately I have not been feeling the best plus I have been getting ready for school. I know that Cody toured with Greyson way before Wish you were here came out but I am pretending that he did a tour with Greyson instead of one with BTR. I will try to update this story every Wednesday or Sunday and I will try to update stranded every Thursday or Saturday. I tried to make this a longer chapter and I hope you enjoy it. Don't forget to vote,comment and favorite.

-Xoxo Laney