(3)

3)

I waked towards the abandoned playground down the street from my house. I hummed a familiar tune as I walked. I looked around to see if there were any people, lucky there was no one. I started singing the song rather loudly as I waked down the street.

" I wish you were here, ya I wish you were here!"

I sang until someone else started singing with me. This mystery persons voice sounded quite familiar.

" Music is better and lights are brighter when you are near, am I making it clear!"

The mystery person sang

. By now I had already figured out it was a male and they are following me. The thought of some creep who I had never met before, following me to an abandoned park started to freak me out. I quickened my pace every couple of minutes but those same footsteps caught up every time. Finally when I reached Davidson Ave, I ducked into a dimly lit alleyway. I ran down the ally as fast as I could until I reached Jefferson Blvd, and across the street into the woods. The footsteps still echoed behind me as I waked through the fall leaves. As I walked I thought up a very complicated but foolproof plan. I continued to walk every 5 steps or so I would slightly slow down a little bit. I as I walked I found a huge pointy stick, this stick would come in handy. I walked for another five minutes or so until I reached the spot I was looking for, the clearing. I stopped in the middle of the clearing, about two seconds after I stopped the footsteps stopped. Is lowly turned around to see a blonde tuff if hair run of back towards the woods, such a coward! I walked back out of the forest until I reached the road witch I ran across, almost getting hit by three cars and made my way back to the park. I was about to go down the old faded slide when I saw a blue piece of paper sitting on the swing. I slid down the slide and quickly walked over towards the swings. I slowly picked up the blue piece of card and read it out loud.

143, Catonsville Ave.

Under the printed script there was a note, written in what looked to be a number two pencil. The note read,

"Dear Mystery girl please go to this address at 4 O'clock tonight.

Don't be late!

Love,

Hmm that's odd there was a scratched out name and then the name Drew was printed neatly beside it. Hmm very odd, I thought while I continued reading

P.S you have an amazing voice :)

The address on the card seemed vaguely familiar. Almost like that voice. Hmm, Oh well I can't go anyways I have to bring my sister to the Cody concert. Ugh my mom owes me big time!