Song he wrote for you

Ashton:

The only reason- Ashton wrote this song after the biggest argument the two of you had ever had. You stormed out leaving him alone with you clouding his thoughts, you were the only thing on his mind and he knew he needed to get you back.

Luke:

Disconnected- Luke often struggled being in the public eye, so exposed to the world and most times the fans knew things before he did. It often made him insecure but when he's with you the rest of the world doesn't matter. You're Luke's favourite place to retreat to.

Calum:

Amnesia- When you and Calum broke up after a long relationship he found it harder to move on than he thought possible. Whenever he closed his eyes the image of you slamming the door behind you played on repeat and he would lay alone in the bed you used to share; now it felt bigger than ever. Every little detail about you was trapped in his mind and all he wanted was to be able to forget.

Michael:

Beside you- Michael was living out his dream, touring the world with his 4 best friends. But leaving you behind was harder than he could imagine, knowing that you were somewhere without him as you fell asleep made him want him near you so he could hold you like he used to.