School.

Chapter 2.

I wake up to the horrifying sound of my alarm clock, oh how I hate that sound.

I lazily roll out of bed, literally, deciding to wear a plain white tee, kahkis, black vans, and a red bandana, I threw on my clothes not bothering to shower since I showered the night before.

Quiffing up my hair a bit, and putting on my bandana, I head to the kitchen. There was a note on the counter letting me know that my mother was not home.

*Sorry, had to go in to work early. Didnt get to make breakfast, eat what you can find. <3 *

I find a granola bar, and water bottle, get my phone and bookbag, and head to school.

"Yo Seb! wait up!" I turn to see Carter crossing the street to catch up to me.

"Hey, what's up?"

"hmm, not much. Hey, are you doing anything today after school?"

"Other than filming another YouTube video, No why?" I ask.

"Oh, nah. I was going to ask if you wanted to chill with the guys and I at my place?" he replies checking the time on his phone.

"Yeah sure, what time should I be there?" I look at him.

"Around 5'ish?" he shrugs.

"Alright, I'll be there." I say nodding my head, Carter nodding his not shortly after.

We walk to the main office to pick up our schedules. Surprisingly, we have all classes together except for history.

We get to class early Hoping to get good seats. When we walk in, guess who's already there? The rest of the boys. This is going to be fun.

"you little shits" I glare playfully, chuckling.

"We love you too, bro." Nash says playfully winking at me. I shake my head laughing.

We exchange bro hugs, Aaron and Nash move up a seat to give Carter and I each one. We thank them and I take the seat in the corner, with Carter next to me.

Moments later, the boys had checked out every girl that came into the class.

Then the most beautiful girl in the world came stumbling in. Everything that surrounded me suddenly turned into slow motion. For a second she turned looking my way and smiled. I swear my heart literally stopped as my breath hitched. By now my jaw had most likely fallen onto the desk.

"WHEN YOU SEE THE BOOTY." I was interrupted by a comment sounding like it came from Cameron.

The guys instantly started to crack up, I laughed along with them licking my lips and looking back at her smiling.

Yes, this is going to be the best year EVER!

Can't wait to see what happenes.