Free.

Chapter 17.

Today, we have a day off again before having a show back home. Brenda has an appointment with Dr. Rogers again, apperently its not for a chemo session. Brenda told me she would go by herself. I told her I would go with her but refused and said she would be fine, I didn't argue.

I decide to go on twitter since I'm bored.

' Hey, what's up guys!? I'm really bored so how about a follow spree? :D'

I instantly got replies saying yes so I follow a few fans. I love seeing their response. It makes me feel overjoyed and warm inside.

"what up man?" Cam greets me as he enters the hotel room

"Hey man." I give him a quick bro hug.

"Where's Brenda?" he asks looking around the room.

"Doctors appointmen." I say.

He nods, "how are you holding up with all this man?" he adds shortly after.

"With what exactly?" I look at him in confusion.

"The leukemia." he says bluntly.

I then break my gaze from him, to my lap. "its hard, ya know? I try not to think about it much but it always pops into my head constantly reminding me. I just try not to think of it as much as I can."

"Its hard on all of us Seb. Shawn's taking it the hardest out of all of us- I mean it hit us all like a fucking bulldozer but he's still having a hard time processing it." he shrugs.

"Yeah, because he likes her." I retort.

"You can blame him man. If you haven't noticed, Brenda is kind of hot." he says smirking.

I glare at him and he puts his hands up in surrender.

"I just wish she didn't have to go through this." I say trying to imagine what goes through Brenda's head but I can't.

"We all do." he half smiles.

I look at him with hopeful eyes, then look away as tears threaten to spill out of my eyes but I blink them away.

Then Gilinsky and Alexia walk in holding hands. I admire their relationship. They are so adorable, it makes me sick.

"Hey guys." Alexia smiles.

"Hey." we reply giving her a hug.

"How've you been?" I ask her politely.

She sighs loudly, "I've been alright. Still holding up with the whole leukemia thing ya know? I mean I got so close to her in such a short amount of time. You're all my family and something like that, it takes you by surprise."

I nod and cam speaks up, "yeah, seb and I were just talking about that."

Alexia looks down and Jack half smiles, it wasn't real obviously.

"But hey, we're still here, she's still here. Let's make the best of it. We can't let this get to us all the time, I mean it will still take a part from us and leave us with an unhealed scar but we can't be down and sad. We need to be here for her and have fun." I beam.

They all nod their heads in agreement. "You're right." Alexia smiles.

Brendas POV.

I walk out of the hospital with weight lifted off my shoulder. I can't believe it. Do you ever feel like when you're so afraid of something, you can't really do much, but when you know you don't have to be afraid anymore, you can just be free? yeah, that's how I am feeling at the moment.

Ah, its such a beautiful day.