Just Like That?

Chapter 18.

"Fuck." I groan as my head was pounding. I turn to my left side and open my eyes but close them again due to the sunlight shining through the curtins.

I don't remember going to bed in here.

I sit up and wait for my vision to adjust to the light. I then stand up and make my way out of the bedroom. Cameron and Shawn are the only ones here, cleaning.

"Morning." I yawn.

"Morning." They reply.

"How did I end up in the bed? The last thing I remember was dancing." I ask the boys.

"You walked to the bathroom and passed out after throwing up. Seb carried you to the room, then came back out." Shawn says.

"So where's seb?" I ask.

Shawn

"So where's seb?" Brenda asks.

I don't want to tell her, because I know she'll be hurt.

I looked at Cameron and he knew what I was thinking.

"He slept in the Jacks' room." I lied.

"Oh, okay." she smiled walking to the bathroom.

Fuck. I hate lying, especially when its something this big. I run my fingers through my hair, sighing in frustration.

"You can't tell her." Cam says.

"Then what Cam? She'll find out, that's worse. Someone has to tell her." I look at him, angry. Not angry at him, but angry at Seb.

"Just let Seb get his shit together." He replies.

"That better be soon, because I cannot hide something like this from her." I get up, off the sofa and into the kitchen to get myself a glass of water.

"And you think I can? She's like a sister to me, the last thing I want is to see her upset and torn." He half yells, half whispers, walking to me.

I don't say anything. I just look at him and back to my glass on the counter.

"Where's Seb? I'm going to find him." Cam says.

------------

Cam.

"So where did he run off too after that?" I ask jacob over the phone, turning on my car and putting my seat belt on.

"I lost him as he ran towards the beach." He says.

"Okay thanks." I say then end the call. I put the car in reverse and head towards the beach.

The beach isn't far from the hotel. I look around trying to spot seb anywhere.

I have spent ten minutes looking for him and still no sign of him. Maybe I should just give up.

Then as I am about to drive away, I see him, sitting, with his hands moving through the sand around him.

I park the car and walk towards him.

I sit next to him on the sand, he doesn't look at me though. He stares at the ocean.

"Why'd you come after me?" he asks blankly.

"You're not seriously asking me that right now are you?" I ask, my tone serious.

He didn't say anything.

"Why do you run away from your problems? Everytime something bad happens you leave. You need to quit it with that shit man." He finally looks at me.