Ferret!

It was breakfast time here at Hogwarts, as I got to the hall, I could see a lonely figure sitting at the Gryffindor table.
Everyone else was far away from him.

"Riddle! Come on!" I could hear my fellow Slytherins calling for me as I debate at the door.

Deciding to ignore their calls, I went over and sat opposite the isolated boy.

"You look happy" I said sarcastically as I took my seat. Harry's head snapped up as his gaze met mine.

A small smile played on his lips as he started to pick at his food.

"I'm fine (Y/n), everything will blow over soon" he stated with a little bit of hope.

I looked over at the Slytherin table, with the feeling of holes burning at the back of my head.

Draco was looking our way with a hard glare.

'What's his problem?'

"Good luck today Harry, remember, you've always got this snake by your side" I got up and winked at him before leaving for class.

—Time Skip brought to you by Stitch 😍—

Draco is actually weirder than usual today. If he hold my hand it's with an iron grip, like he's afraid I'll run off, which I'm considering if he doesn't let go!

It was around lunch time, we decided to hand around a tree in the courtyard.

They boys were talking about who knows what, and me? Well I was looking around at other people's conversations.

I saw Harry talk to Cedric about something, probably to do with the first task, and watch him have an argument with Ron.

As he walked past the tree, I groaned knowing that Draco would say something to him.

"Why so tense Pottah?" He grinned, slouching in the tree. Harry stopped but didn't make eye contact.

"My Father and I have a bet you see, I don't think you're gonna last 10 minutes in this tournament," he got down and all the gang came up behind him, "he disagrees, he doesn't think you'll last 5!" They all laughed as Harry lost it.

"I don't give a damn what your father thinks Malfoy!" He gave Draco a small shove. At this point I gracefully got down from the tree, and stayed behind Draco.

"He's vile and cruel," Well he got that right, "and you're just pathetic!" He spat at him then turned to walk away.

Draco reached for his wand, clearly offended by Harry's words.

"Oh no you don't sonny!"

In a flash Barty had turned Draco into a ferret!

'He's so adorable!'

I was too shocked to do anything.

"I'll teach you to curse someone whilst their back is turned!" Barty cane and stated to lift Draco in the air up and down, making him squeak and struggle.

"You stinky, cowardly, scummy!" Professor McGonagall soon came in a hurry, with other students who were giggling.

"Professor Moody!" She shrieked with annoyance.

"What are you doing?"

Barty was still tormenting poor Draco.

"Teaching!" He muttered.

"Is that a student!?" McGonagall panicked.

Barty replies smugly, "technically it's a ferret!"

He pulled Crabbe's trousers forward and put Draco...in them!

'Oh the poor creature!'

Crabbe panicked, and Goyle tried to fish him out but retreated when Draco bit him!

I could do anything but stand with my eye twitching as I glared at Barty.

He was laughing his head off as well as other students.

Draco soon made it out of the trousers and I quickly undid the curse with my wand.

He bounced up and stumbled back behind me.

"My father will hear about this!" He spat, only to start being chased by Barty!

"Is that a threat!?" He repeated.

Draco grabbed my wrist and pulled me along with the others as they ran away.

All the way back to the common room.

"Are you alright Draco?" I sat him down with a glass of water.

"Yea, thanks to you! Although some things  can't be unseen!" He shuddered and leaned back into the couch.

The other Slytherins went back to their dorms and left me and Draco alone.

"Hey (Y/n), can I ask you something?" He asked after a while.

Curious I answered him.

"Of course!" I smiled at him, and he returned it.

"I was wondering..."

To be continued.....MWAHAHAHAHAHA