Chapter 1:Changing the Subject

I've warned you guys that this story is highly rated-R so don't be surprised. This story starts off spicy and will only get spicier :)

Chapter 1: Changing the Subject

"Please don't go," I beg my best friend, Jared.

Smiling, he tells me to calm down. " Aria, I'm only moving into a apartment a few blocks over. We can visit each other all the time. Plus when I moved in six months ago, I told you it was only temporary."

Six months ago Jared moved in with me because he slept with his landlords daughter (his only daughter) and when his landlord found out, he kicked him out.

"Jared," I pout. " I don't wanna find a new roommate. None of them will be as great as you. And I know, but still."

    He pulls me close with a chuckle, knowing my words have a double meaning. " You know I think it's sexy when you pout. You don't overdo it like other women." He runs his thumb over my bottom lip and I open them a bit, flicking my tongue out to lick it. His eyes watch me as I take his thumb into my mouth, gently sucking on it.

"Who's going to satisfy me?" I look up at him through my eyelashes. I hear him take a deep breath. 

    "I'm just a phone call away." He removes his thumb from my lips and gives me a much desired kiss. I kiss him back, transmitting my emotions through my lips as he picks me up by my butt and I wrap my legs around his waist. He walks us over to the kitchen counter and places me there.

     His lips trail to my neck and I feel his erection bulging against my core. My skin is on fire as his hands roam my body as if committing every curve to memory. Gently, his hands graze over my skin, his touch a ghost leaving a thick fog of heat over me.

"Jared," I moan. The wetness between my legs has me squirming on the counter. Jared places one hand on my lower back and the other on my thigh to keep me still.

Arching my back towards him, my hard nipples rub against the fabric of my baby blue tank top, begging to be free. He pulls back and removes my top, exposing my breast to the cold air of our- I mean my apartment.

Jared's lips claim mine and I pull him to me as close as possible. My bare nipples rub against the front of his shirt ( yet another barrier to get past.) I try to pull away so I can take off his shirt, but he doesn't let me. His tongue slips into my mouth and I moan into his.

"Jared, please," I beg, my core aching. He pulls back, taking off his shirt, then moves his hands to my shorts. I lift my butt off the counter so he can slide them off along with my panties.

He examines me sitting on the counter naked and my legs open to him. Inviting, begging, pleading, him to come in. His grey eyes trail from my clouded honey colored ones to my caramel colored breast and trail down my slim waist, past my wide hips, to linger on my shaved sex, before moving on to my long legs.

I examine him too, starting at his luscious short light brown hair, to his lust-filled grey eyes, down his small but well defined muscles, all the way to his jean covered bulge. He may not be what many people call sexy, but he is to me and he's an amazing lover. I groan. I want him.

"Aria, you are so damn sexy," groans Jared.

I give him a seductive look. "Then stay Jared."

He chuckles, "You make me forget why I'm leaving." He walks back over kissing me and his hands go to my size 40C breast, massaging them. His fingers play with my nipples causing me to tighten my thighs on his sides. His mouth moves to the valley between my globes then moves to my right breast, flicking his tongue over my hard nipple.

He pays so much attention to them, pushing them together in a attempt to lick both my nipples at the same time. His hands and mouth work so expertly that I might just come from this alone. My moans are loud and frequent.

"Dammit Jared, touch me!" Jared chuckles and kisses my lips before trailing down my body in a hot trail of fire. When he gets to my second set of lips, he places a soft kiss, causing me to arch towards him.His tongue runs up my slit and I moan his name, squirming a bit. I want more, no I need more. When his tongue flicks my clit I lose all patience. I think he senses that as he delves into my moist folds. Jared's tongue is relentless and soon he has me reaching nirvana as my fingers are tangled in his soft hair, pulling and pushing in contradicting motions. I moan his name over and over, not caring if the neighbors hear and with these thin walls, they definitely hear.

My legs are sitting on his shoulders as he tongue fucks me. Toes curled, head thrown back, I cum again. Hard. Jared licks me clean then gives my clit a few more licks causing my body to shudder and for me to let out a whimper. Before I can recover Jared already has his jeans and boxers off. My eyes trail to his dick standing at attention. He's so big and thick. I lick my lips and without hesitation Jared thrust into me and I let out a pleasure filled moan, which he swallows with a kiss.

He pounds into me, hands gripping my thighs. "Jared! Jared! Jared," I scream. He's going so deep. His hands move to my ass and the only thing in contact with the counter anymore are my hands. Oh god,the way he's going so hard, fucking me like his life depends on it, is going to make me explode.

With a lot of effort I lift my head to watch him move in and out of me. When I look at him, our eyes lock and his thrusts get harder and faster. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," I yell. Jared smiles and it's my undoing. Goddamn dimples. I cum clenching around him causing him to cum too.

Panting, he stands holding me close to him as he rests his forehead to mine. Damn I'm going to miss him.

Wait a second... That son of bitch changed the subject!