Chapter 1

Danny's POV:

I stood awkwardly huddled in the corner, my shoulders slumped and my head hanging down, just thinking. Not about anything in particular.

"DANNY!!! OMG!! Have you seen that new guy?! He's hella cute!" Kelli bombarded me, this would've been awkward for any other guy to be so close to a girl. But.. Well I'm not interested in girls.

"What's your point?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes at me, "I'm already planning to hook you up! This guy may be bi!" She squealed.

I looked at her blankly.

"Oh don't give me that look. It would be totally cute! Of coarse I'm not saying I don't want that bad boy in my bed... But... I have my eyes on other guys." She rhymed sweetly.

"Knowing my luck he will probably hate me." I grumbled.

"Or you guys can start dating!" She squealed, piercing my ears.

"Kelli. It's not that I'm not grateful, but please don't shout that out loud. I don't want people in high school to know I'm... Uh..." I started.

Personally I didn't want to say the word 'gay' out loud, especially after the horrible memories of getting beaten up in primary school.

"I'm sorry sugar baby!" She sighed, hugging me.

The funny thing was that Kelli was one of the most popular girls in school, and she hung around with a socially awkward guy like me. Well I was only awkward with people I didn't know.

Kelli and I... Well she was as lonely as I was. Her friends weren't real friends, but she had me and Jack. Our other best friend.

We made an extremely weird trio, me being uncomfortable with most things, her being the bubbly, nice, kind, funny, gorgeous person she was. And Jack who was currently overseas watching a sport game. They were holding team captain sport trials in his place.

"If you show me him, will you leave me alone?" I asked.

She smiled gleefully, "perhaps." Was her only reply as she grabbed my hand and dragged me over to a large group of people.

Many were girls, completely swooning over him.

Kelli pushed and shoved until we were at the front, and dayum.

Did I see what Kelli meant?! He was Hot with a Capitol 'H'. No, he should be all Capitol letters.

By the black school uniform he was wearing he must have been a senior, all cool.

The school I went to bent the rules slightly, going from year 7-Uni.

Quite weird, I didn't care though.

This new guy was an all-out Jock.

He was tall, very tall, ripped muscles under his uniform, his face was angular and pale, revealing his dark scraggy hair on top.

Usually these guys pissed me off, flirting with every person that would come their way, as obvious when he was winking and blowing kisses to the crowd.

As soon as he set eyes on one of the girls; Cara, a man approached from the crowd. He was all muscle and no brain, an uptight personality and a dumb look on his face. Except for now, when that dumb look also held a deep scowl.

"Watcha jus' do to mah gurl?!" He demanded, already balling his fists.

"I sucked her cock." The new kid replied, many mouths hung agape at that comment. Except for a few laughs.