Chapter 12

Oh my god.

Oh my god.

Oh my god.

They were the only thoughts going through my head as Marks perfect lips were against mine, setting my cheeks on fire and making me squirm like crazy.

He broke apart, giving me a devious glare that made me gulp.

"Yeah, I'm single as a Pringle. And ready to mingle." He winked.

Somehow, if possible, this made me blush more.

"Y-you just! This wa-wasn't suppose to happen. You k-kissed me!" I screamed at him.

"Yeah? So what? I like you. You like me. It's obvious, you know what comes next?" He asked.

"I never said I l-liked you!" I screamed.

"But you didn't need to. I could tell."

That hung in the air. Wow I was so stupid.

He would have to be blind or brain dead not to realise my feelings; me trying to catch his eye, blushing every time he looks at me. Stuttering in every sentence.

Gawd. Stupid Danny.

"Well... Hannah?" I asked.

"Nah. Never, I was just seeing how it would affect you. Oh yeah, I even sung her a song before I dumped her;" he said, clearing his throat.

"Twinkle twinkle little slut

Name one guy you haven't fucked.

Was he skinny? Was he tall?

Never mind you fucked them all.

Twinkle twinkle little bitch

Close your legs you smell like fish." He continued on.

I'm not going to lie, I laughed my ass off.

"So romantic!" I said, not stuttering once.

"Yeah. I know, she was probably not thinking the same thing though. Wonder why." He mock-wondered.

"I don't know. It'll forever be a mystery." I replied, adding in.

To my surprise he laughed.

He laughed at my jokes.

OMG he laughed at my jokes.

I mentally screamed higher then a hormonal teenage girl at a One Direction concert.

"I'm sorry. You just seemed really hurt. At the hospital..." I murmured. Yeah. The hospital where I yelled at him.

"Well duh, my crush did just break my heart." He replied.

Of course I didn't register this properly, "Wait you have a crush a-and you're cheating on her or h-him with me?" I stuttered.

He blinked twice, "No. You are my crush. Wow you're silly." He smiled. Gathering me in his arms.

I could feel his toned abs and the strength and heat coming off them, his face snuggled on my head while I squished himself against myself.

Until I was interrupted with a high pitched scream.

Hastily we broke apart, I finally got him! He was blushing! I've done it. Hehe. Revenge...

"OMG YOU TWO WERE SQUISHED TOGETHER AND OMG OMG OMG!!" I was swept up off my feet and brought into a backbreaking hug.

"Ease up, Kelli. You're strangling him!" Mark yelled in my defence, now grabbing me and trying to tear me from the crazy cheerleaders grip.

Huh, funny. It only hurt more.

"L-et me goooooooo..." I strained.

Kelli probably saw this and let Mark take me, in a quick second I was defensively pushed up against him.

"You guys are going to be adorable!" She squealed, already fantasising about the future.

"What?" I mumbled, extremely aware of my body squished up like a sandwich against Marks, his hands pushing me closer until we moulded together.

"You're dating!" Says Kelli. Smiling widely.

"Says who?" Mark retorted.

"Says me."

There was a glaring competition, Kelli was winning nobody could beat mother-Kelli's glares.

"And if you don't I will cut a hole in your scrotum, dig an M80 in there, and blow your genitals off. And I'll make you enjoy it." She smiled evilly, I could practically see the devil horns forming out of her head.

"Is that a threat?" Mark asked.

"Hell yeah it is." Kelli smiled. Great. Now I could see multiple devils horns shooting out of her perfect blonde hair, and a tail...