A Wild Game [rewrite]

A/N: This chapter contains BXB interactions that are rated 15+ (kinda?) read with caution~ <3 There are Two POV changes in this chapter! i hope you don't mind!

Author POV

Both the males walk back into the dorm, Minsoo and Daehyun are sitting on the couch with controllers glued to their hands and their eyes never leaving the screen "we're back" Dongho says, suddenly the game pauses and both the boys who were entranced by the screen jump over the back of the couch to meet Jaewon and Dongho as they walk through the door "Why'd he want to talk to you?!" Minsoo screeched begging for an answer "uh... about an article...?" Jaewon replied with an uneasy tone, Daehyun quickly grabs out his phone opening up said article "this one?" Daehyun asks softly, Jaewon nods rubbing the back of his head lightly "so you're saying that they thought you're in a relationship? Because you never go outside and now suddenly you're outside together?" Minsoo bursts out laughing, both Dongho and Jaewon turn their heads away, they make eye contact with each other and gasp before turning the opposite ways. Minsoo looks over at Daehyun who is now laughing harder than Minsoo himself "hey! You idiots! This isn't funny it-its serious" Jaewon stutters in a panic as Dongho stands there with flustered cheeks, his arms crossed and an unamused expression plastered on his face "I'm sorry but you two? A couple? Never in a million years!" Minsoo says as Daehyun immediately elbows him in the side "Mind your mouth hyung!" Daehyun looks over at Jaewon, his eyes are down at the ground. Minsoo apologises softly before shrugging "the fans seem to like it, look at twitter" Minsoo utters as Dongho grabs out his phone to thousands of tweets @ mayhem themselves 'my otp has sailed' 'my boys are finally a pair! No more sexual tension ;)'

Dongho shuts off his phone, shivers go down his spine as he makes a sour face "What the fuck man?! Sexual tension my ass!" he curses causing the Maknae and the Second eldest to laugh harder than they did before, Dongho's eyes widen in shock "You two are so immature!" Dongho scolds, Jaewon is sitting quietly on a stool just outside the kitchen bench making the other members to look over at him "Hey Jaewon-hyung? You ready to start the live stream truth or dare now... or do you want us to wait until later?" Daehyun asks causing Jaewon to shake his head and stand up "no, no its okay. Let's do it now" He smiles, they all make their way to sit down in the dance room putting the camera up against the mirror as they sit In front of the mirror with their legs crossed.

Dongho POV

"I still can't believe I agreed to do this" I whine as comments flood the screen, Minsoo sits there with a smug grin on his face "Because you love us~" Daehyun nods in agreement with Minsoo's comment "alright whatever, lets get this thing started" I says looking over at the camera "2.3 Hello! We are Mayhem!" Minsoo starts off before all the members join in on the greeting, we all clap before reading through the comments "alright Wyld-hyung Truth or dare?" Daehyun asks, our attention is drawn to Jaewon who shrugs "uh dare?" he speaks hesitantly as Daehyun smirks slightly "I dare you~ to do Dongho's special fitness workout!" Jaewon's facial expression immediately drops to a frown "You know I hate that!" Jaewon argues back "what's wrong with my fitness workout?" I frown as he waves his hands in front of his face "Nothing! Let's just- get this over with" Jaewon grunts, we both stand up and I guide him through the workout. Jaewon sits down and takes his shirt off for the fan service putting his shirt over the back of his neck, the comments blow up. I take the opportunity to take a photo of him as he reads the comments "lets get onto some live comments yeah?" Minsoo says, looking at me slightly before looking at the feed.

—Live Feed—

@ILoveWyld: Wyld!! Notice me please 

Jaewon chuckles with a small smile "You've been noticed!"

@AyeWayToGo: Minsoo? How do you get your hair to stay like that?

"A lot of beauty sleep! And hair care!" Minsoo says with a smile before scrolling up through the chat.

@UnKnown: Wyld & Dongho, what's your relationship?

The entire room goes silent, Jaewon and I exchange looks, Jaewon holds a frightened expression on his face before I shrug "it's nothing more than just bandmates? What did you expect?"

@UnKnown: That's not what the article says~

Jaewon glares at his hands that lay in his lap "they aren't always true, are they?" Jaewon replied, carefully looking up

@Dancingdino: Minsoo~ T or D?

"hmm dare~" Minsoo says with a proud smile intertwining his fingers together

@Dancingdino: I dare you to spin around in a circle for one minute while reading off a lyric sheet

"oh no.." Minsoo stands up and processes to do the dare, after struggling to stand up for a good three minutes after spinning he completes it, sitting down with a dizzy head as if the world is spinning

@Fluffypanda: Wyld T or D?

"Uh? Dare..." Jaewon answers with a small sigh knowing he would regret the decision

@Fluffypanda: Kiss Dongho. It's a dare you can't back down

Jaewon turns towards me before looking back at the screen in shock "uh... I can't really back down? You okay with it Dongho-hyung?" He says with a slight head tilt, my cheeks slowly start to burn a deep red colour as he scoots over to sit in front of me, gently placing my hand on his neck running my fingers down the soft skin. Jaewon looks at me in confusion as he slowly leans in, Daehyun reads through the comments as the camera faces Jaewon and I. Minsoo sits there with his hands over his mouth.

'why is this so awkward? He's only a friend'

Jaewon holds his hands in front of his chest defensively before placing them palm down on my chest. Time seems to slow down as we inch closer and closer, his cheeks darken with every movement each of us take. He moves cautiously, gently pressing his lips against mine. Its short and bittersweet. I pull away and scoot back slightly, I look over at Minsoo who has a smug grin on his face "I am going to murder you!" I jump to my feet, Minsoo runs from the younger in fear as Jaewon sits there with Daehyun 

—Live Feed—

@Fluffypanda: IM DEAD KDSLJGFN

@Biaswreckerminsoo200: JAEHO IS CANON KING

@Jaehoislyfe: OTP!

@UnKnown: I called it 

Jaewon's facial expression is soft, looking like a lost puppy as he stares down at his hands "Mayniacs! Thank you for coming to our Live stream! We hope to see you next week! Mayehm Out" Daehyun gives a sincere smile before ending the live and looking over at Jaewon who is now standing up "Jaewon-hyung... are you okay?" Daehyun asks as Jaewon has already walked to the door, his hand is placed on the doorframe "yeah... I'm fine? Why do you ask?" He turns his head to look back at Daehyun "you just seem... a bit out of it" Jaewon shakes his head, flashing a reassuring smile "I'm fine honestly" he spoke tilting his head down "It was just one kiss for a dare anyway hyung... it had no meaning, right?" Daehyun questioned, Jaewon goes silent before nodding "yeah, it had no meaning" Jaewon replies before walking off to his room, I stood next to the door watching him walk towards his room "you think so?" I mutter under my breathe before gritting my teeth and walking off to my room.

word count: 1336

A/N: How'd you like this chapter? idk how if i like how it was written with the live feed and all... but oh well! :)) please keep reading and wait for more Re-Written chapters!