No meaning? [rewrite]

Jaewon POV

I've locked myself in my room, the lights are off as I sit in the middle of my bed with a grey fuzzy blanket wrapped around me "Jaewon-Hyung... can I come in?" Daehyun asks as, I stand up and walk to the door at a slow pace with the blanket around me. Once I unlock the door I switch on the lights and walk back to my bed, Daehyun enters and closes the door behind himself "Hyung... I've never seen you like this before? What's wrong?" Daehyun sits on the bed next to me "you know... this blanket, it was given to me from a fan at our very first fan meet... it holds so much meaning to me" I say holding a part of the blanket in my hand "kind of like... how Dongho does" I mutter softly.

Daehyun's eyes soften as he rubs my back as I bring a part of the blanket up to my face "Hyung... it's about the kiss huh? I said the same thing before... it was a dare it didn't mean anything? Right?" Daehyun spoke calmly as I nodded my head "yeah, it had no meaning... I just don't want to lose one of my closest friends over a stupid rumour" I speak with an uneven tone "we should have seen the dare coming, after all the fans will do anything for fan service" Daehyun chuckles towards the end of his sentence "yeah that's true" I laugh softly, my attention is drawn to the door as I hear a knock "come in?" I yell out as the door creeps open "Jaewon... I'm not gonna stay long but uh- I want to apologise for pressuring you to do the dare" Minsoo says rubbing the back of his neck gently "its okay" I say with a smile before he nods closing the door and walking away.

Daehyun and I end up talking for an hour or so about how things are going with our debut and what we are going to do in the future, he leaves to help Minsoo with the cooking "I'm p-perfectly f-fine..." I bring my knees up to my chest engulfing myself in the blanket as soft sobs leave my lips. I wish I had made up an excuse not to do the dare, it would have been less confronting... what will they think of me? If only I hadn't wanted to kiss him... if Only I didn't kiss him "pathetic" I murmur under my breathe.

Dongho POV

My eyes are bloodshot, my cheeks are still flushed a pink colour as I wipe my face. Looking into the mirror that lays along the wall directly in front of my bed "Stupid" I mutter before standing up, I walk towards the door and slowly open it to see Minsoo and Daehyun cooking. I sit down and wait for them to finish before putting it in the oven to keep it warm "want to go get coffee?" Minsoo suggests as Daehyun and I both nod, we get up and walk towards the local coffee shop that isn't too far down the street. We walk into the small café hearing the bell jingle as the door opens "Oh hello you three, where is your friend? The spicy red head?" The barista says as he holds his notepad in his hands "uh he isn't feeling well" Minsoo says, he looks over at Daehyun who is holding onto the bottom of my shirt stopping me from fucking karate chopping the shit out of him.

The Barista gives a small pout before shrugging a tad "oh that's no good at all! Tell him to come in sometime this week and I'll give him a coffee on the house" he winks setting my level of pissed off from BRUH to YOU DICK BETTER RUN! "so? You're the guy who kissed him ey?" His expression doesn't change much from before, still a smirk but more of an interested "why do you care?" I reply with a grunt, my hands are in my pockets "im guessing the red head is off limits?" the barista says, Daehyun catches onto what he is doing and tugs on my shirt "what if he is?" I reply, I am now visibly angry as he snickers "just means I have some competition" he smirks before Daehyun and Minsoo drag me out of the café.

I hold my coffee in my hand taking small, passive aggressive sips "Why the fuck?! Does he have to be so annoying!" I grunt, Minsoo just chuckles and shakes his head "everyone's annoying to you Dongho" Daehyun nods in agreement with Minsoo's comment "yeah, yeah whatever!" I grumble in response. We reach the dorms a short time later, a we all walk to our separate rooms, Daehyun sits on the couch and Minsoo goes to his room. I place my coffee on my bedside table before sitting on the bed.

'why does his comment annoy me?'

'does he like Jaewon?"

I grit my teeth and throw my phone right into the mirror in front of me, a massive crack form down the centre as my phone bounces off life proof cases help a lot. I kneel down next to the mirror picking up the small shards before holding my phone. There is a knock at the door "Come in?" I answer looking up from the ground to see Minsoo walk in with a shocked expression on his face "I didn't think he would make you this mad?" he spoke with a small sigh as I glare at him "why does he make you so mad?" Minsoo asks, i shrug off his question "I don't know" I reply, he crouches down and begins to pick up the shards of the broken mirror "there must be a reason" he states without giving me time to think "i just- i don't know hyung..."the one phrase that goes through my mind echoes, it's all I can think about.

'it has no meaning'

Word count: 1009

A/N: two chapters in one day? jesus thats odd.. this is a very short chapter I'm sorry :c