Sempre e sempre~ SpainXRomano

Thought this story was over, didn't you? C:<

Okay, so no one really gave me feedback on this, so I decided to write it anyways! Yay me~! :3

It's kinda the same thing, South Italy is hit by an earthquake, and Spain's like, "OMIGAWSH, WTF?!?!"

lol, but not really...

So, other then the earthquake, there is no actual, realistic history in this. I also didn't research the earthquake, I just heard about it on the news briefly and decided to write about it. Yeah. X3

I really think this pairing is so cute~! But RoChu is still my very favorite... Sorry, Boss... :S

Rated PG-13 for Lovi's mouth, duh, and kissing and stuff. But no 'kissing' if you know what I mean...

I love the song on the side. I just discovered it while writing this and now I think I'm in love with Spain... --->

Names, my lovelies:

Spain- Antonio Fernandez Carriedo

Romano/S. Italy- Lovino Vargas

Italy- Feliciano Vargas

Germany- Ludwig Beilschmidt

*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~~*~~~

"Lovi~! It's time to get up! Look, I made your favorite, an omelet with lots of tomatoes~!" Spain waltzed into Romano's room, a steaming plate of food nicely balanced in his hands. "Lovi~?"

"Go away... bastard."

Nothing seemed out of the ordinary to Spain, not yet, at least. He was used to his Lovi calling him names (He knew Lovino didn't mean them.) and he was used to Lovi sleeping in after visiting his brother; little Feli could tire out anyone. It's a miracle Germany is still alive...

"But Lovi, I made you breakfast, you can even eat it in bed, if you want," There was something off about Lovi's voice. It sounded... shaky. "Lovi, are you sure you're alright...?"

"Yes, now-w g-go away-y!"

Frowning, Spain set the plate on the bedside table and tore the blankets away from the 'sleeping' man. Antonio barely stifled a gasp. Lovi, his Lovi, who could out-cuss anyone and (usually) stood up strongly for himself, was curled into a ball, and glaring at him from under one of his arms.

"G-go away, Tomato Bastard! I-It's just an e-earthquak-ke. It'll pass."

"Lovi~!" Spain scooped the trembled half-nation into his arms and sat on the bed, leaning back on the headboard.

"B-bastard! What're you d-doing?!"

"Shh... Lovi, it's okay. Boss is here for you." 

"B-boss?!" Lovino sputtered, half out of surprise and annoyance, and half from the earthquake.

Spain squished Lovi closer to his chest, nuzzling his face into Romano's neck. "You smell nice Lovi~," he chirped.

"Wh-what?! I smell nice? I-is that a-all you can say right now?"

"But Lovi~! You're sick, right? I'm just trying to cheer you up!"

"Well, you're being weird. Tomato Bastard!" Though he wouldn't say it, Lovino was distracted from his body shaking tremors. "And, plus, I'm not sick! It's j-just a natural disa-aster. It happens-s to everyone."

    Antonio giggled. "I remember, once when you were little, you got very sick. You scared me to death! I even had to call Hungary to see how she was handling Feli~!"