Finally!

Previously...

The other Slytherins went back to their dorms and left me and Draco alone.

"Hey (Y/n), can I ask you something?" He asked after a while.

Curious I answered him.

"Of course!" I smiled at him, and he returned it.

"I was wondering..."

Present...

Draco's POV

This is it, I'm finally going to tell her. I've been waiting for 3 and a half years! That's long enough right!

'Come on Draco, deep breath! You can do this!'

With a deep inhale I turned to the (e/c) eyed girl next to me.

"I'm not quite sure how to ask this but here goes, I just want you to know how important you are to me. Knowing that you care and understand me, that you trust and believe in me really means a lot to me! I just want you to know, wonderful it is to have a best friend like you, knowing that you'll always be there for me. You'll never know how much I appreciate you, and how much I....I love you. I know that we are meant to be married when we leave Hogwarts, if your father agrees, but I want us to start in our own terms not our parents, and hopefully you do too! So.....will you be my girlfriend...?"

When she didn't respond, I realised my mistake, of course she wouldn't see me other than a best friend!

"It's ok if you say no, I mean we could alway get married then have a divorce if that's what you want! I wouldn't want this to ruin our friendship, but it would be awk-" I was cut off when she pushed her lips against mine and gave me a soft peck.

I looked up at her in surprise as she smiled at me.

"Does that answer your question Mr Malfoy?" She smirked, taking my hand in hers.

I slipped out of her grasp and gave her a proper hug.

"Yes!" I grinned.

'I got the best girl in the world!'

————————————————————
A/n: I know it's short, but it's just a quick chapter, more will be out tomorrow!

And yay! The romance begins.

I feel like this is a good age to get them actually together.

See you next chapter Riddles!
~ Verkira 🖤