Eleven would

"El would."
"What?" Will looked up to look at his taller friend. "Eleven would understand." Will didn't knew why but he suddenly felt flames burst in his chest. "Okay Mike! I don't care if she would understand! Do you knew why? Because she's not here anymore!"

Mike also felt something in his chest. Yes he wanted his best friend since kindergarten back and he would do anything for him. But Mike didn't know El was the cost. "Will it's been 17 days since I've seen her! 17 days! Do you know how hard it is to see her fort and she's not there?" Mike raised a hand, then stopped realizing what he was about to do

Will stared at him, tears flowing down his cheeks. "Screw you Mike. You're not even worried about your best friend." Will grabbed his things and ran upstairs from the basement. Mike didn't even know he was crying until he began to sob loudly. He really didn't want to hurt his first friend but mentioning Eleven. That hurt him. But then again he hurt his best friend too. "Fuck..."

When Mike went to school we saw a shift in the party. Will and Max were talking. It was a question of where Dustin and Lucas were. But he wanted to talk with Will and Will. But sadly the bell rang. He would just talk with him during free period.

"Hey Will!" Will looked behind and saw Mike there. Max shoot him a worried look. Will bit his lip and looked up at Mike. "What do you want? To actually slap me?" Will splat, not knowing the poison dripping from his words. Mike looked at him shocked before speaking. "No. You know fuck you Will. I came to talk to you." Mike grabbed Will's shoulders.

"Get off of me!" Will squirmed around in his grip, but Mike pushed and dropped him to the brick wall. Dustin and Lucas were back. "Mike! You're going to hurt-" Lucas never finished when there was a loud mixture of a snap and crunch, then a blood curling scream.

Mike's eyes widen. There was blood everywhere and a barely conscious Will. His arm was bent and blood was gushing out of a wound. Will began to cry and scream, the pain becoming horrible. He walked back to Will, but was stopped by Lucas. "Don't you fucking try Mike." Dustin was picking up Will, not surprised that the smallest boy was so light. Mike nodded, as tears also welled up in his eyes.

Mike held the phone in his hand, waiting for someone at the household of the Byers to pick up. But nothing. He had already tried his walkie-talkie but nothing also. He groaned and just hanged up. Maybe he should've just be quiet when Will had mentioned Eleven. "Fuck..." He realized something. He likes Will

I don't know. But I'm sorry i haven't been posting. My ankle was killing me, i was forced to join this one club and i have to go to a meeting every Monday. Same Monday I have an art class. Then I take photography/year book class after school. We're working at that. Then I have homework in almost every class. I also had some tests and needed to study got those. I'm so sorry! I'm trying here