Truth or dare

15 & 16 year olds

Based on a request and idea I saw on Instagram

The gang was in Mike's basement, bored. They didn't want to play D&D anymore so now they were just hanging out, messing around, just being teenagers. Until someone had the great idea to play truth or dare.

"I'll go get a bottle!" Dustin called out before going upstairs. Will was nervous. He had no idea what the heck the others would ask or dare him. Mike looked over sympathetic at Will. He looked uncomfortable, like always but more today. Will avoided eye contact.

The party got into a circle, the clear bottle in the middle. "I'll go first." Max declared before spinning the bottle. It landed on Dustin. "Dustin truth or dare?" Dustin smirked. "A dare obviously." He said proudly.

"I dare you to go out in the streets and yell ohh Steve!" Max smiled at him. Dustin got up and ran outside. "Ohhh Steve!!!" Dustin moaned as loudly as he could before going back inside. "Okay I want to go now!" Lucas smiled, going to spin the bottle. He spun the bottle, it slowly began to land on someone.

Mike was almost positive it would land on him and he was correct. "Mikey truth or dare?" Will looked up from behind Eleven. "I guess dare." Mike shrugged. "I dare you to kiss the prettiest person here." Max looked over at Will sympathetically. Max knew Will liked Mike.

  "Eleven..." El began to blush, getting ready to kiss Mike. "Move I need to kiss Will." Will looked dazed before Mike pressed his lips against Will's. "Get some Willy Will!" Max cheered on, as Will came to his senses and kissed back.

Eleven was just there confused, Dustin's jaw dropped, Lucas just sat there a smile on his face. Will pulled away, a rosy color on his cheeks, lips slightly swollen. Mike smiled down at him and pulled the smaller boy to his chest, hugging him protectively. Will smiled and relaxed on the boys chest