19

*Last time*

We all started to laugh.

We talked for a while with each other and I noticed that my mom liked Jimin. A lot.

We ended up eating dinner together while my mom told awkard things about me when I was a child. I had tried to stop her a few times but as you can guess, it didn't work. I just gave up after a while because I knew my mom was going to keep going.

Well at least Jimin laughed, his laugh was cute.

"See you tommorow." I said to Jimin before he left.

"Yes, and thanks for tonight, it was fun to meet your mom!" He replied.

I was going to open the door for him when he suddenly pulled me in a hug.

I tensed up, I didn't expect this at all.

I hesistantly put my arms around him too. Enjoying the comforting warmth from his body.

He loosened his grip and ended the hug while smiling to me.

"Sorry, I coulnd't help it, see you tommorow Lee!" He said while going outside.

I just stood there, smiling like an idiot while he left.

I closed the door and turned around to lean on it. I sighed happily and went upstairs to do my daily night-routine.

I dozed of to sleep pretty cuickly because I felt comforted, Jimin made me forget everything and made me happy for a while.

*Next morning*

I was standing in front of my locker while taking out the stuff I needed for my next lesson. When suddenly if felt someone tickling me in the sides of my belly.

I tensed up and started to laugh, trying to turn around to see who it was.

"TAEEE, AHAHA ST- AHAH STOP AHAAHAHA IT!!!"

"What did you say?" He said while lauging at me.

I punched him on the arm.

"AHAHA STOP IIIII!."

He finnaly stoped and rubbed on his arm while pouting.

"Awch, Lee, you hurt me." He said in a baby voice.

"That's your own fault." I said while smirking at him.

"Yeah, I may have deserved that, let's go to our class!" He said while dragging me with him.

"Soooo, I heard Jimin was at your house last evening?" He said while grinning.

I hummed and nodded.

"Tell me, did something interesting happen?" He was still grinning at me like an idiot.

"Yah! Nothing happened, we just talked with my mom?"

"Aish, you're boring."

"Hey, shut up."

He just laughed while I gave him an annoyed glare.

"Leee!" Lisa yelled while she came inside of the classroom.

"Hey Lisa. How are you?"

"I'm good, and you?"

I put my thumbs up to show her I was alright.

"What were you guys talking about?"

"Oh, nothi-"

"Jimin was at Lee's house last evening!" Tae cut me off.

"Yah!" I said while flicking his arm.