42

*Last time*

Unfortunatly it didn't work. I exhaled loudly, irritated. I put my sketchbook on my nightstand and pulled the covers over my body. I burried my face into my pillow and tried to sleep.

As expected it didn't work, I just layed still in my bed, unable to sleep. I just got this uneasy feeling something wasn't right.

*Timeskip*

It was weekend, I had woken up a few minutes ago and I was sitting in the garden, closing my eyes as I let the sun shine on my face, making it warm.

I still hadn't heard anything from Jimin, no messages, no phone-calls. I inhaled the fresh air and stood up, deciding to go to my and Jimin's secret spot at the beach. I put on my jacket and took my bike to leave the house.

"Where are you going?" I heard mom yell behind me.

"To Jimin's." I replied as I turned my head around.

Mom nodded and went back inside, I turned my head again and pushed the pedal with my foot, leaving.

After a few minutes of riding my bike I slowed down and placed it aside. I breathed in deeply, I really hoped he was there because if he isn't then I have no idea where he would be.

I walked on the path until I arrived, I walked a bit further and looked around. I felt my heart beating faster when I didn't see anyone.

"J-Jimin?!" I yelled as my voice cracked, revealing that I was starting to panick.

I grabed my phone out of my pocket and dialed his number. It went on for a while but I quickly heard teh voicemail. I gulped and slid it back in my pocket. I hesitated for a while, thinking of what I should do. He was gone for two days already, I haven't heard anything from him and neither Taehyung or Jungkook has seen him. This is not normal.

I was lost in my thoughts as I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, followed by a loud ringing round. In one swift move I got it out of my pocket and looked at the caller.

Jimin.

Without hesitation I picked up and placed the phone against my ear.

"Jimin?! Where are you!!?" I yelled hysterically.

"L-Lee." I heard quietly, I almost didn't hear or recognize it. It sounded really weak.

"JIMIN? What's wrong!!?"

"Lee, don't listen to hi-....." I heard but the sound of someone laughing made it impossible to hear the rest. "Ah Min Young-Lee, what great to hear you again.." I heard a voice say, I immediatly recognized it.

"What do you want." I said, trying to hold my anger. Inside I was screaming and yelling.

"Hmm, I want to see you again, I've missed you sweetheart... what about tommorow? I'll send you the adress. You better be there, I don't think you could miss your boyfriend am I right?" Jihun said.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!" I yelled but he already ended the call. In anger and frustration I yelled out loud, not caring if anyone heard me. My knees felt weak and I fell down on my shins. Tears started to form in my eyes as I started to sob uncontrolably.