31

*Last time*

My cheeks felt hot. I looked down at my lap, too embarassed to look into his eyes.

"Look at me." He said in a sweet voice.

I slowly looked up at him.

"L-Lee, I-I think I'm in love with you"

My eyes widened in shock, my mouth opened a little. He chuckeled silently at my reaction.

"W-what?"

"You heard me." He said, his cheeks turning red.

"You're kidding, r-right?" I muttered.

"Wait, let me show you I'm being serious."

I looked at him in confusion but before I could say anything I felt his lips on mine.

His soft, plump lips making smooth and passionate moves. I kissed him back, moving my lips in sync with his. He bit my bottom lip lightly, asking me to open my lips, as soon as i did I felt his tongue, exploring every corner of my mouth.

He leaned forward and held the back of my head with one of his hand, bringing me even closer to him. I put one of my hands on his chest and the other cupping his cheek. I pressed my body against his wich made him smirk against my lips.

I wasn't getting enough air anymore so I slowly broke the kiss. We were both panting because of the long kiss.

"Do you believe me now?" He asked, smiling sweetly towards me.

I looked down, my cheeks turning red. I nodded quickly.

"Hey, don't look down, I want to see your face." He said while chuckling.

I looked up again, directly making eye contact with him.

"Lee, just one more question."

"Aish, what's with all the questions? What is it?" I said, smiling at him.

"D-Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked hesitantly.

"Really?" I asked him, he looked me in the eyes and nodded.

"I've never done anyting like this before." I replied, looking down at the sand.

"You don't have to be scared to try new things, you know." He said, taking my hand and wrapping it in his.

"So, do you wat to try this?"

I looked up again put turned my head to the sunset. At this point the sky was bright red and orange.

"Y-yes..., I would like to be your girlfriend." I replied.

I turned my head to look at him since he didn't say anyting. He was just smiling at the sunset. I stared at him. The warm light from the sun was beautiful. His eyes were sparkling, his lips were still colored pink because of the kiss and his jawline was clearly visible.

When he noticed that I was staring he looked at me.

"Ehm, since we are official now. Want to go on a date this weekend?" He said.

"Yeah, why not, when?"

"Saturday evening. I'll pick you up at five then."

I nodded.

"Where are we going then?"

"You'll see." He said, grinning like he already planned all of it.