Chapter 18 ~ Missing

Weeks went by and as usual , gradually people began to forget. Started to stop pestering me.The stares died down.

I told all the girls to not tell anyone that I thought it was Sky and Clara , I didn't want even more drama , I just wanted it to be over with. They all told me how unfair that was and that they had been so horrible and they deserved to be punished for it , however eventually they agreed.

***
We were studying a lot now , GCESs were coming soon and I wanted to get into a good collage. I knew I needed a lot of qualifications to be a vet. We spent a lot of time studying in the library together at lunch rather than going outside or staying in the hall. It wasn't just us , a lot of people did that also , however we have our own table , on one ever sits there because they know we always do. This afternoon however , we all met there at the usual time but Tia wasn't there , and none of us knew where she was.

We decided to look for her , we looked all over the school , starting with our place under the stage and ending with the grotty little cupboard next to English. Nowhere. We eventually gave up hope and busts decided to go back to the library , but I'm really worried , I don't have a clue what has happened to her , and to make matters worse I've lost my phone so I can't contact her , I know it's at home so I will look again tonight , however even if I don't I should find out tomorrow...

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Arg , I'm sorry ,  I know that chapter was absolute crap , and I know I haven't posted for AGES but I have had such bad writer block and this chapter is more of a filler anyways. Also I have been MAD busy at the moment so I haven't had a chance to update. Please excuse this chapter I know it's bad!

Love you all! Bye 👋🏼

Liss 💗