Chapter Four

A loud thud made him awake from his sleep. Seokjin lifted his head up from his knees and slowly stood up. When the door opened from the outside, he pressed his body against the wall, scared it was the beast again. It didn't sound like it though. Seokjin carefully tip-toed to the open door and looked around, but nobody was there. "Ello!" He suddenly heard and he screamed on the top of his lungs. Seokjin slapped something away, he didn't know what it was but it was heavy. On the ground laid the candelabra, but it was moving. "Oh, you are very strong, this is a great quality." The candelabra said and Seokjin's eyes widened while at the same moment his mouth fell open. "Y-you can talk?" He asked and thought he was going crazy or just seeing things there weren't. A candelabra is a piece of furniture, not a living thing! "Well, ofcourse. I'm sorry, I haven't introduced myself. My name is Hoseok, nice to meet you." He said and bowed his little golden body. "I'm Seokjin. But I thought I had to be locked up in that cell forever, why are you getting me out?" The black-haired male asked the candelabra who stood up straight and looked up at him. "You didn't believe the whole 'once-this-cell-closes-it-never-opens-again' right? If so, he's always overreacting and being dramatic." Hoseok explained and smiled at Seokjin. Suddenly, Seokjin heard another voice coming from the top of the stairs. "Why are you never waiting for me?" A vintage looking clock said to the candelabra and walked towards Seokjin. "Ah, this is the boy." The clock said and his little eyes were focused on Seokjin's face. He started to get embarrased from all the attention, as a result that his cheeks turned a light pink. "He's blushing, stop embarrasing him, Yoongi! We need to be nice to our guest and this isn't a good start." Hoseok scolded the walking clock named Yoongi who rolled his eyes. "I still think it's a bad idea." He muttered under his breath. "Follow us!" Hoseok cheerfully said to Seokjin and walked towards the porcelain stairs leading to downstairs. Yoongi walked next to him and Seokjin just followed them, debating if he was dreaming or not.

...

''Welcome to your new room!'' Hoseok said and opened two big doors made of smooth brown wood. Hoseok and Yoongi walked in and Seokjin followed them as usual. He couldn't hide the suprise on his face when he saw the inside of the room. The room was really big and it had enough space for Seokjin. The walls had a light blue tint and they were decorated with golden shiny spirals. The ceiling was a white cream color and had the same golden spirals on the walls, but a lot more. In the room stood a four poster bed with white thin curtains made of tule. There was also a big wardrobe, a mirror which hung on one of the walls, and a fancy looking make-up table with a red stool. ''Do you like it?'' Hoseok asked Seokjin who stared at the beautiful details of the room. ''I love it.'' He eventually answered and the candelabra smiled. Yoongi stood next to Seokjin and looked like he was disagreeing with the whole thing. Oh well, Seokjin thought, atleast Hoseok thinks it's a good idea. Hoseok hopped on the bed, making a cloud of dust fly up from the sheets. ''Oh dear, I'm sorry. We just weren't expecting visitors. Some things are a bit dusty.'' The candelabra explained and jumped off the bed. Seokjin shrugged his shoulders and a wide smile appeared on his face. He didn't mind, he loved the room. He never had seen such luxury in his whole life. ''I'll help!'' The black-haired male suddenly heard a new voice say and he turned his head around to the door. Something flew past him, making him flinch. The flying thing landed on the bed and started to dust it off. When it was done, it flew to the furniture and the walls and started to dust that off too. Seokjin could see it was a white swan-shaped feather duster which was flying around. Then the feather duster noticed Seokjin was standing in the room, so it flew towards him and stopped in front of his face. ''Is this the new boy? Oh wow, he's so beautiful!'' The swan-shaped feather duster exclaimed and blinked slowly while staring at Seokjin. ''Thankyou.'' The black-haired male said, flattered that someone called him beautiful. ''You're welcome, I hope you enjoy your new room. I made it as clean as possible.'' The feather duster said and then it flew towards the ground and into Hoseok's tiny golden candlestick arms. ''My love, I missed you.'' Hoseok said to the feather duster who let out a soft giggle. ''Ugh, do that in a different room.'' Yoongi said, rolling his eyes. ''I think it's cute.'' Seokjin exclaimed and the clock looked up at him. ''If you see that atleast fifteen times a day like I do, you get pretty sick of it'' . ''Ah, Yoongi, stop being so negative for once. Seokjin, meet Jimin. My one and only love. Ah, how much I would do for us to be human again.'' The candelabra sighed and that was the first time Seokjin wondered how they became furniture. It must have been some curse, he thought. But they were once human, like him. ''Nice to meet you, Jimin.'' Seokjin said with a light smile and bowed politely at the swan-shaped feather duster who did the same back. ''Well, we need to get going, before master notices.'' Yoongi said and motioned for Hoseok and Jimin to follow him. ''We will be back soon, Seokjin. When you need something, just yell our name and we'll come as soon as possible. But don't go wandering in the castle. Especially not in the west wing.'' Hoseok said to Seokjin who got curious. ''What's in the west wing?'' He asked, making the three pieces of furniture look up at him. ''Nothing!'' Jimin said loudly and shook his head. ''Just storage, nothing more.'' Yoongi added and then Hoseok and Yoongi walked out of the room with a hurry, Jimin flying above their heads. Seokjin closed the doors for his privacy and sat down on the bed, wondering what was so special about the west wing.