Chapter Five

Seokjin had been told by Hoseok dinner was soon and that he should change his clothes to be more fancy. So, the black-haired male walked over to the wardrobe to pick something to wear, but he didn't expect it to let out a loud yell. The young man got startled and fell on the ground. There were so many pieces of furniture alive in this castle, Seokjin thought while he stood up. "Who is this handsome young man?" The wardrobe said and waddled towards him. "I'm Youngjae, dear boy. Ah-" It wanted to say more, but it yawned loudly. "I'm sorry, just tired. I can't help falling asleep, if I just hear Jaebum's music one more time, then I would be awake all the time. But enough about me! Let me find one of my fanciest suits!" The wardrobe excitedly said, not even giving Seokjin the chance to speak. The light blue drawers shot open and soon clothes were flying around. Seokjin got dressed in various kinds of fabric, but the bright green suit Youngjae had dressed him into was far too large and all the unneccesary ties wrapped around his head and neck weren't helping. Youngjae fell back to sleep and Seokjin crawled out of the big suit. He pulled off the different ties and threw them on the ground. After that, he made his way towards the window, trying to calculate how high his chances of escaping were. But that all disappeared when he poked his head out of the window and looked down. He was so far up in the tower, it made him scared of how high it was. If he would just jump without anything safe attached to him, he would immediatly die, so that wasn't an option. A knock on the door made him look up. ''Who is it?'' Seokjin asked out loud, scared it was the beast. ''Just me, dear.'' He heard an unknown voice say. It sounded friendly and invitingly, not anything like the beast. ''Come in.'' The black-haired male said and the door opened. A teapot and teacup came in on a teacart, rolling towards Seokjin. ''You're the new boy? Oh wow, you're absolutely gorgeous! Sit down and let me pour you a comforting cup of tea.'' The teapot said to Seokjin, making him sit on the bed. The teapot poured the only teacup on the teacart full with hot tea and Seokjin picked it up. ''Wanna see me do a trick?'' The teacup asked and then it blew a bubble, making Seokjin giggle. ''Jungkook, manners!'' The teapot scolded the tiny teacup while Seokjin took a sip of the mint tea. ''It's okay.'' The black-haired male said and put the teacup down on the cart again. ''My name is Taehyung and this is my little brother Jungkook. It's such an honour to meet you. What you did for your mother was truly mesmerizing.'' The teapot named Taehyung said to Seokjin who nodded with his head. ''Ofcourse, I would do anything for my mother. She's the only family I have, taking her place is the least I could do to save her life.'' Seokjin answered and Taehyung smiled. ''You won't regret it, we will take good care of you.'' The teapot exclaimed and Seokjin took another sip of the damping hot mint tea. ''Including me! We'll make your stay as comfortable as you want!'' Jungkook excitedly said when Seokjin finished the tea and it made him smile. ''We'll let you rest after such a hard day'' Taehyung said and Jungkook hopped from Jin's hands onto the tea cart. ''And remember; don't be scared, we will take care of you. There is nothing to be afraid of in this castle.'' The teapot spoke while the teacart rolled out of the room, the door shutting behind it. But there was something in this castle that Seokjin was actually terrified of. The beast. He felt his stomach growl, he hadn't eaten anything at home. Suddenly, he heard someone loudly knock on the door, startling Seokjin who stood up from the bed and carefully took a few steps towards the door. ''You will join me for dinner. That is not a request." He heard the beast say and immediatly after that followed the comforting voice of Taehyung. "Master, easy. The boy just lost his mother and his freedom in one day." Taehyung said. The beast sighed and knocked on the door again, making Seokjin step back. "Have dinner with me, please." The 'please' sounded very forced and Seokjin scrunched his nose up in disgust. "No!" Seokjin shouted. "I will not have dinner with someone as cruel as you! I'd rather starve!" Seokjin's chest was heavily rising up and down from his intense words, his eyes still focused on the door. "Then I'll let you starve!" The beast growled loudly and Seokjin heard him angrily stomp away. He also heard the servants following the beast, convincing him that he shouldn't let Seokjin starve. The black-haired boy fell on his knees on the ground, his hands covering his face. He hated to be the prisoner of the beast. He hated to be in this castle. He hated the fact that he was alone. Seokjin just wanted to be at home with his mother, in the tiny village that was familiar to him. But instead he was in a big castle with living furniture and a cruel beast. And he was locked up, he couldn't get out. But what if he tried? He could always try to escape. Maybe not through the window since he would fall to his death, but maybe just through the head enterance of the castle. He could try to gain the trust of the servants and then he could escape. He knew Odeng was still waiting by the head enterance, his horse was always really trustful and would wait for his owner for as long as he could. Seokjin also knew that the beast had sent his mother back to the village, even though she was protesting the whole time. Seokjin could only dream of going back to the village and his home. He was a prisoner of the beast, and he wouldn't get out.