To work I go

The next morning

I got up at 5 and got a quick shower. I just put my hair up in a messy bun. I went and got breakfast started. When it would only be a little longer before it would be ready, I went to make sure the guys were starting to stir. Of course, they aren't. I went to Bam Bam's room and got him moving.

"But it's still early." He whined.

"You take forever to get ready so move it or I will literally pour water on you now!" That got him moving. One by one I got them up. Only Jackson and JB left. I chose Jackson first. He looked so cute cuddling his pillow. I walked over and nudged his shoulder. Damn he's fucking built. "Jackson, breakfast is almost ready."

He opened his eyes. "I could so get used to this."

I chuckled. "Bam Bam is in the shower. So, come eat first." He just nodded.

I went to the kitchen and served everyone that was there. "Did anyone wake JB?" I asked.

"I'll go." Youngjae offered.

"Eat." I pointed at his plate. "I'll go get his highness."

I walked back to his room and knocked. No response. I opened the door. He was still fast asleep. My heart clenched. In another life, I would've jumped and laid on top of him laughing to wake him. I took a deep breath. "Yo! Breakfast is ready. Get moving or starve." If looks could kill, I'd have died a thousand times. I just left the room chuckling to myself. Bam Bam chose that moment to walk out of the bathroom, shirtless and hair still dripping wet. I blushed a little. "Damn! Looking mighty fine this morning double B." I said as I walked past. "Dry your hair properly and come eat!" I ordered. Do these guys hate shirts or what?

"Bathroom is free." I announced. Mark headed back. I got the last two plates ready and then started to finish the lunches.

"It was really good, noona." Yugyeom said.

I looked at him. I smiled. "You're older than me Yuggie."

He was surprised. "Since you are JB's childhood friend, I thought you were older than me."

"No. She was just the annoying little brat that lived beside me and clung to me all the time." JB said flatly.

"I'm almost a year younger than you." I said to Yugyeom. Jackson came up behind me and put his dish in the sink. He was shielding me from JB's line of sight. I quickly wiped my eyes and smiled at him. I patted him on the chest. "You better go get ready." He kissed my forehead and left me blushing at the sink.

Yugyeom giggled and left to get ready.

With the lunches ready, I started on the dishes. I checked the time. The manager will be here soon. I stopped putting the dishes away. I walked down the hall. "15 minutes left." I knocked on Bam Bam's door. "Tell me you're almost ready."

He opened the door, shirtless. They will be the death of me. "I can't decide on a shirt."

I sighed. "Are those the shoes you're wearing?" I pointed to the pair by the bed. He nodded. I walked to his closet and looked. I pulled out a dressier button down. "Here. This will look good." I left to see who all was ready. The manager arrived 10 minutes early. I talked to him for a few minutes about what exactly is expected of me. 5 minutes to 8 everyone was in the living room ready to go, even Bam Bam. I looked at them. "Are you sure you have everything?" They nodded. "Don't nod check!" I scolded. "JB do you have an extra shirt. You know you will spill something on the one you have on." I was dead again. He still left to get another one. I walked to the kitchen. "Come get your lunches." They filed in and thanked me. I took JB's to him. They left for the car. It was 8 on the nose.