Escape?

JB

I was brought out of my deep sleep by the guys coming back home and being very noisy. I checked the bed and Kisa's side was cold. I looked at the time and it was around 11. I was about to get up when my door was thrown open.

"You were still sleeping?" Jinyoung asked.

"I was up half the night writing songs." I explained and pointed at my table. He went over to look at them.

My room was then invaded by the rest of them. "Where's Kisa?" Yugyeom asked.

"Did you check her room?" I asked. Getting worried. I grabbed my pants and went to check her room myself.

Jackson was just coming out. "Don't bother. She's gone." I looked at him in shock. It sunk in. I turned and punched a hole in the wall.

I clutched my chest. Damn, this fucking hurts.

Mark eyed me. "What happened while we were gone?"

I ignored him and went to get my phone. All I could think about is finding her. Aunty would know. She had to know where her daughter is, right?

We all filed into the living room. I was texting her mom to see if she knew where she went.

Yugyeom came in to the room with envelopes in his hand. "There's one for each of us."

I covered my face. She's not planning on coming back. She's really planning on disappearing forever. "FUCK!" I screamed. I looked at my phone. Aunty didn't know where she was. I ran my hands through my hair. Yugyeom handed me my envelope. I realized my hands were shaking. I know what's in there. It's a good bye forever. Whether I open it or not, she's still going to be gone forever. A tear slipped down my cheek.

"JB, what happened while we were gone?" Mark asked again. I still ignored him.

"This should explain it." Jinyoung handed him my song. I didn't care what they were doing. I slowly broke the seal on my envelope.

Dear Jae,

I guess I can call you that again. I don't know why you were mad at me but I never forgot our promise. I cannot in good conscience keep it though. Your group is already divided and even if that repaired itself because you were treating me better, there is still Jackson. I will not be the cause of problems between best friends. You will forget me soon enough. I was never suited to be your partner in life anyway. That was a child's dream. We made that promise before we knew anything about real life. You need someone beautiful, talented, and kind at your side, not a potato like me.

I shook my head. The pabo just described herself as the one for me. I took a moment to wipe my tears that had been falling unheeded down my cheeks.

Got7 is a great group and you all are so talented. Soon you'll be as well-known as Big Bang or even bigger. I can't wait to see how far you all go. Thank you for all the wonderful memories. Take care. Just know that wherever I am, I am wishing you well and loving you. Good bye.

Love Always

Kisa

I broke. I had my chance and I blew it. I let others influence what I thought instead of believing what was in my heart. It was too late when I finally listened to my heart. FML.

KISA

I woke up early and got a shower. I finished my packing and set out the letters that I had written. I sat down and wrote JB a new letter. I texted Channie. He said everything was in place and to leave when it was safe. I turned on the news and saw that the roads were opening up. I checked on JB one more time and left.